[Resolved] inappropriate content
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi, i keep getting inappriopriate content when i try to post a photo using the network setting, tried to image hosting sites now, this is the link to my own hosted gallery

Pausing ad blocker resolved this issue

Untitled.png
2018-2-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Usually that means there is a combination of characters that is recognized as spam / inappropriate.
Not sure what yours is, but just try to post parts of your post.
2018-2-28
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HI, thanks, i did try just the image on its own and still the same, it just does not like those links that i posted, cant even post them as normal links either
2018-2-28
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Try this: http://www.imagebam.com/image/bd0292765978813
2018-3-1
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

How come it worked for you, thats strange
2018-3-1
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Bashy Posted at 2018-3-1 00:15
How come it worked for you, thats strange

Beats me, maybe I spoke to it nicely..... Nah, that wouldn't be me at all.
2018-3-1
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Just a comment ... I use Photobucket ... I know a number of people object to how PB brought in subscription services - but no surprise really given they are one of the biggest graphics hosting sites online.

Why do I continue to use them ? Because even with their Free service - ADBlocking is not a problem. Most other hosting sites require disabling of Adblockers - "Imagebam" is good example.

I will not disable my Adblocker for anyone unless I need to install a utility or program that it interferes with installation. Once installed Adblocker is re-enabled.

Some graphic / file hosting sites - when you link to a forum messaging - throw in Ads code ... and that can create the block some see as 'Inappropriate content' or even worse action such as temporary block on posting any content.

I used to provide Server Hosting services for GPS / Yachting / Navigation / Petrochemical etc. - I shut it down a few years back because i was spending increasing time sorting out 'filters' for hosting sites and others ... It became overwhelming. It was also a matter of introducing changes to allow hosted material on my server to be linked / uploaded to others ... It was better in the end to use OTHERS services instead of providing own.

Choose carefully your hosting service and enjoy !!

Just passing on ....

Nigel
2018-3-1
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

solentlife Posted at 2018-3-1 01:42
Just a comment ... I use Photobucket ... I know a number of people object to how PB brought in subscription services - but no surprise really given they are one of the biggest graphics hosting sites online.

Why do I continue to use them ? Because even with their Free service - ADBlocking is not a problem. Most other hosting sites require disabling of Adblockers - "Imagebam" is good example.

Thanks Solentlife, pausing ad blocker resolved it,  
2018-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules