Phantom 3 Professional Service from DJI
378 1 2018-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0bef2e34
lvl.1
United States

I just had a wonderful experience with DJI Service.  For some reason, my very lightly used Phantom 3 Pro stopped responding to the Controller.  The DJI App read Gimbal Disconnected and all firmware was reading as up to date.   After viewing help on online at some length and receiving e-mail and phone help from DJI, I received a return authorization as the help desk thought there was a problem with USB connection in the Controller.  (Actually, the more I tried the recommended fixes, the worse things got which was a mystery to me and I was blaming myself for incompenence)  At the end of all these efforts and after the DJI APP was removed, reinstalled and updated several times it would not read any data or respond in any way to the aircraft.  If this happens to you, please don't get discouraged, as I did.  Help is at hand.
In any case, the unit was sent out, was repaired and returned in perfect working condition in a very short time. During this whole transaction, DJI kept me fully informed as to the status of the repair and the return.   All of this was offered at no cost to me although the unit was not brand new and probably out of the warranty period.   I could not have asked for more from DJI and I'm thrilled to be in the air again!  Although I read some negative feedback relating to DJI service from some online, I can only say that my experience was A++++ in all regards.   (DJI replaced my Controller with a new one as far as I can tell).    Hooray for DJI.

2018-3-1
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Thank you for your statements today. We do try to provide a customer friendly environment. Sometimes, the best solution is to allow our technicians to evaluate  your product. I am glad you were able to do just that.
2018-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules