DJI Select and Mavic Air Customer Service...
872 3 2018-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GarryH
lvl.1

Canada

On Sunday, I paid for my DJI Select and received my coupons.
I tried to purchase the Mavic Air, Care Refresh, and an extra battery using the 50% off care refresh coupon. It didn't work. I contacted support and they told me that the coupon is not valid for the Mavic Air. So I went to their FAQ which said this:

50% Off DJI Care and DJI Care Refresh

DJI Care and DJI Care Refresh are service plans that let you use your DJI product with better peace of mind. With DJI Select, you’ll get a 50% discount when purchasing a service plan for certain products.

*Supported products: Mavic Air, Spark, Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro Platinum, Mavic Pro Alpine White, Phantom 4 Advanced, Phantom 3 Standard, Phantom 3 SE Phantom. The 50% DJI Care discount can only be used once during DJI Select's validity period. And you need to purchase designated drones with DJI Care in one order.

They could not issue the discount for me and upon checking my coupon code, they said it would work on Wednesday. Wednesday rolls along and I try to purchase again, no luck. I am planning to use the drone for my trip coming up in 2 weeks. I am burning days here. I contact support again, same result but this time he said they cannot refund the DJI Select for me and he will forward my situation to HQ and said they will contact me. I wait and the only email I got from DJI is a customer satisfaction survey. I email the sales department with my situation and all they give me is "For DJI Select issues please contact support." I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO SUPPORT SINCE SUNDAY.

So here I am, $29 in the hole for DJI Select which I cannot use, and they cannot refund for me, and still no Mavic Air.
2018-3-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Garry, I am terribly sorry for the difficulties. It is because of a system error which causes the issue, and it is now resolved, please try to place the order again. Please keep us updated if there is any problem regarding this case. Looking forward to your reply.
2018-3-1
Use props
GarryH
lvl.1

Canada

It finally worked. Do you know how long it would take to ship to Seattle? I tried to order it on Sunday and like I said I'm going on a trip in about two weeks.
2018-3-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

GarryH Posted at 2018-3-1 19:46
It finally worked. Do you know how long it would take to ship to Seattle? I tried to order it on Sunday and like I said I'm going on a trip in about two weeks.

May I have your order number so I can help to check? Or you can refer to the estimated shipping date when you placed the order. est.png
2018-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules