can't get past "Basic Fly Safe Database Update"
1754 3 2018-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spip01
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6598 ft
United States

I can't get past the "Basic Fly Safe Database Update" dialog.  hitting update it goes to 0% download and then back to the app and the dialog pops up again.  if i ignore it just comes up again.
DJI go 4 - new install for new air.

Thanks,
Stephen

2018-3-1
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Check to see if the pop up has a notification allowing you to check the box on not seeing that notification again. If not, try to go through the tutorial and allow it to register that you reviewed the tutorial.
2018-3-1
Use props
spip01
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-3-1 12:27
Check to see if the pop up has a notification allowing you to check the box on not seeing that notification again. If not, try to go through the tutorial and allow it to register that you reviewed the tutorial.

No luck. can't get it away from the attach page.  selecting anything from the menu tries to go and then just returns to the attach page.  it will connect but the attach button stay's on.  every time it returns to the attach page the dialog about updating pops up.  I've reinstalled and tried it with the drone on and off all with the same results.  one strange thing when it launches for the first time, it seems to hang just flipping the orientation back and forth.  it did this for 8 min until the phone blanked.  when i woke the phone back up the program would launch but go into the described state.  I'm running on a pixel 2xl.  i'm also starting up in a green zone.

Thanks,
Stephen
2018-3-1
Use props
spip01
lvl.1
United States

spip01 Posted at 2018-3-1 17:45
No luck. can't get it away from the attach page.  selecting anything from the menu tries to go and then just returns to the attach page.  it will connect but the attach button stay's on.  every time it returns to the attach page the dialog about updating pops up.  I've reinstalled and tried it with the drone on and off all with the same results.  one strange thing when it launches for the first time, it seems to hang just flipping the orientation back and forth.  it did this for 8 min until the phone blanked.  when i woke the phone back up the program would launch but go into the described state.  I'm running on a pixel 2xl.  i'm also starting up in a green zone.

Thanks,

oh, the ignore button is available on the panel.  that is how i'm able to get to the menu items and to connect.  it just doesn't ignore permanently.
2018-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules