Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Blood Mountain Georgia
1075 6 2015-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stock12to32
lvl.4

United States

Hiked up Blood Mountain on the Appalachian Trail in north Georgia and flew the Phantom 2 V+ around today today.

http://youtu.be/AQdlXdCONEA
2015-5-3
Use props
johnwarr
Captain
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Nice video, with impressive scenery...
2015-5-3
Use props
nrgwise
First Officer

United States

Beautiful mountains.  Great video!
2015-5-4
Use props
stock12to32
lvl.4

United States

Thank you. It was a little over 2 mile hike to the top but it was a beautiful day with my wife, kids and 2 of my brothers.
2015-5-4
Use props
Jamie
Second Officer

United States

Awesome spot.  The wife and I have a cabin about 20 miles North of there, and made that hike 18 months ago.   Beautiful hike and view.  Nice video.

I've got the backpack for my Phantom, ready for the fall foilage this year.
2015-5-4
Use props
stock12to32
lvl.4

United States

Jamie Posted at 2015-5-5 09:25
Awesome spot.  The wife and I have a cabin about 20 miles North of there, and made that hike 18 mont ...

I have plans to go back in the fall as well. With all the colors it will be some great video. My ankles and knees are hating life today though. Going up was not to bad, it was the coming down with the phantom on my back that caused the pian.
2015-5-5
Use props
Jamie
Second Officer

United States

stock12to32 Posted at 2015-5-6 00:36
I have plans to go back in the fall as well. With all the colors it will be some great video. My a ...

Same here, it was painful by the time I got to the bottom.  I made the climb with new boots.  Good boots... but still new.  They are broke in now.
2015-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules