HELP NEEDED (Return-To-Home Malfunction)
625 4 2018-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spark9876
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4882 ft
United States

Hi, my spark fell into the sea several months ago because of RTH malfuncion. Thus, I requested repair with details, but I was told that it's not malfunction without any explanation. If you guys see the flight log, you should admit it was definitely return-to-home malfunction. (FYI, Case No: CAS-1004965-R4H1F5)

I already told the whole story by email, but nobody ever replied back to me. If needed, I can attach all my emails to support team. I've been waiting so long. By the way, where is my drone now? I got an email that I would take it back within 7 business days on 11/14/2017, but I've not received it yet. It's been more than 3 months.
Please help me out. All I just want is to finish this long long waiting. Let me know if you need case # or flight log for this.

2018-3-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

This situation has filled us with regret, we are extremely sorry for the trouble you’ve been experiencing, I had forwarded your case to the local team to escalate it. They will help in your case asap. Sincerely regretful for your case, hope it will be sorted out soon.
2018-3-1
Use props
spark9876
lvl.1
United States

Thanks To DJI Thor, I finally got an answer from dji, which was hilarious though.

Now the price for Spark on dji.com is $399, but they charged $496 for the repair of my drone. The most hilarious thing is that they gave me 15% off as a one time courtesy so I can pay only $421.60!!! Hooray...
2018-3-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

spark9876 Posted at 2018-3-12 13:08
Thanks To DJI Thor, I finally got an answer from dji, which was hilarious though.

Now the price for Spark on dji.com is $399, but they charged $496 for the repair of my drone. The most hilarious thing is that they gave me 15% off as a one time courtesy so I can pay only $421.60!!! Hooray...

We apologize for the invoice, I have informed the local team to check on the quotation and make it clear, please kindly wait for the update, thanks for your patience.
2018-3-12
Use props
spark9876
lvl.1
United States

Hey DJI Mndy,
I didn't accept the revised offer with the new quotation so I just received my drone back. I thought it was totally done with dji, but it is not. There was no intelligent flight battery in the box. Furthermore, one screw is loose and other three screws are missing. How could I react this? I know this might waste my time AGAIN, but I really don't understand how you guys could do your job like this.

2018-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules