Osmo mobile 2 android saving pano shots
1204 5 2018-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
top gun
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41713 ft
United Kingdom

After shooting a pano I see a preview of the finnished photo but when I go to view the pano on the phone I only see the individual images. The stitched pano is nowhere to be seen.
Is this normal or am I doing something wrong.
2018-3-2
Use props
top gun
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Saving to the phone instead of the SD Card solved the issue. Hopefully I will be able to save to SD Card in future updates
2018-3-2
Use props
Irish Mafia
lvl.1
United States

SD cards in phones suck.  The SD readers in phones are SLOW and it has nothing to do with the card speed.

To prove this, the benchmark app I've used is called AndroBench; on my Galaxy Note 8 (w/U3 MicroSD rated @ 100 MB/s) only it gets a 30 MB/s Write speed.
(see YouTube "Note 8 - 4K Video Dropped Frames - SD Card vs. Internal Storage" )

When recording 4K video, you get dropped frames, the SD card just can't keep up. The internal memory on the other hand, has a FAST write speed of 168 MB/s (no dropped frames).

People need to  stop talking about card specs and start talking about phone specs? Please step up if you have better info

FYI, my work around is the same as yours,  I write to internal memory when shooting video, then move the files over to the SD card and/or DropBox after the shoot.
2018-3-5
Use props
RegDawg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 54091 ft
United States

Irish Mafia Posted at 2018-3-5 09:01
SD cards in phones suck.  The SD readers in phones are SLOW and it has nothing to do with the card speed.

To prove this, the benchmark app I've used is called AndroBench; on my Galaxy Note 8 (w/U3 MicroSD rated @ 100 MB/s) only it gets a 30 MB/s Write speed.

Is there a suggested amount of free space one should have internally when shooting? I was hoping to save shots directly to SD as I have so much free space there
2018-3-5
Use props
fans7959cbb7
New

United States

top gun Posted at 2018-3-2 15:45
Saving to the phone instead of the SD Card solved the issue. Hopefully I will be able to save to SD Card in future updates

I have the same problem on a Nexus 5x, but there is no SD card. I guess i could open up a new issue.

I will note that it did work once, but i haven't been able to replicate.
2018-3-13
Use props
top gun
lvl.2
United Kingdom

fans7959cbb7 Posted at 2018-3-13 07:32
I have the same problem on a Nexus 5x, but there is no SD card. I guess i could open up a new issue.

I will note that it did work once, but i haven't been able to replicate.

You could try uninstalling the app and install it again if you havent already tried that
2018-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules