Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Propulsion output limit warning not showing anymore??
482 2 2018-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg
lvl.3

Philippines

I noticed I don't get the yellow text warning on the app about propulsion output limit to protect batteries.

I suppose the latest firmware 1.11 have made it hidden but still limits the propulsion for battery safety.

Please reply here if you no longer get propulsion limit to protect battery.

Thanks
2018-3-2
Use props
djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg
lvl.3

Philippines

Bump do you still see this warning while flying
2018-3-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Propulsion output limit warning is not an error, it is just a warning of the battery's current status, there are some possible reasons for this warning:
1) The battery is powered in low-temperature conditions and it does not reach the ideal temperature. It is recommended to keep the battery warm, you can try to hover the battery for a little while to warm it up when the temperature is low.
2) If fully pushing the control sticks when the battery power is low (about 40%), the propulsion output is too large and the voltage may suddenly decrease and lead App to prompt warning. We recommend to slow down the speed.
3) When the aircraft carried something or the wind is too strong, there may be the warning message pop up too.
4) When you fly in high-altitude position, please change the Quick Release Propellers (High-Altitude). A larger propeller pitch increases the aircraft's propulsion force at altitudes with thinner air.
2018-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules