OSMO Mobile 2 Overheating
1713 3 2018-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tracker Drone
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I'm using an iphone 6 with no case. After a few mnutes of use with the Osmo Mobile 2... it overheats and flashes yellow light. Gimble then loses calibration. Notice on the screen that the gimble has overheated. Reset the device and same thing. I had to return for refund. Very frustrating considering I waited months for this to arrive.
2018-3-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, did you level the gimbal before turning it on? If it is imbalance, the gimbal will be easier to become overheated. Please keep us updated, thanks for your support.
2018-3-3
Use props
Tracker Drone
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-3 00:38
Hi, did you level the gimbal before turning it on? If it is imbalance, the gimbal will be easier to become overheated. Please keep us updated, thanks for your support.

Yes, I leveled the phone in every direction. After it initiated startup... it worked for a few minutes. After about 5 minutes the light turned yellow and gimbal overload warning appeared. I reset the OSMO and it did it again. I requested a Return Auth Number and they gave me one... but waiting for over 4 days now for a shipping label.
2018-3-6
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Tracker Drone Posted at 2018-3-6 07:23
Yes, I leveled the phone in every direction. After it initiated startup... it worked for a few minutes. After about 5 minutes the light turned yellow and gimbal overload warning appeared. I reset the OSMO and it did it again. I requested a Return Auth Number and they gave me one... but waiting for over 4 days now for a shipping label.

Please provide me an email address that you are communicating under. Also, please include the store order number. You can send me a  personal message.
2018-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules