Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware update grounded my drone
1838 28 2018-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bulldog
First Officer
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

I have tried to update my drone, and now it wont reconize any firmware........ What is going on?
2018-3-2
Use props
Bulldog
First Officer
United States

Edit, pic didn't load
2018-3-2
Use props
Bulldog
First Officer
United States

Edit, pic didn't load
2018-3-2
Use props
Bulldog
First Officer
United States

Jdjddjndjdjddjdjksksksksd
IMG_20180302_090109.jpg
2018-3-2
Use props
Bulldog
First Officer
United States

What a joy, piece of crap wont even load any firmware, wont allow me to reset factory settings. Just stuck. Just icing on the cake with this piece of crap drone.

DJI want to address this? Why is your app grounding my thousand dollar drone?
2018-3-2
Use props
Bulldog
First Officer
United States

This is the kind of stuff that makes me mad. Only reason I tried to update, is because the app told me flight zones needed to be updated. I live in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have fly zones and now my drone is grounded cause DJI decided it was mandatory for me to upload this newest update. Now my drone is a paperweight, and all because of updated fly zones that don't apply to me. Why DJI? Why?

Can I demand a full refund from DJI? This has been 6 months of non stop troubles.
2018-3-2
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sucks you're having so many problems
2018-3-2
Use props
Bulldog
First Officer
United States

Well, it's official. I tried to fly it. Let it sit on the ground and idle for a few. Took off, and before it reached 6 ft it spun out of control and crashed into wall. What can I do now? Just glad I didn't kill somebody with this defective piece of junk. DJI, you have ignored my problems for months, and now it almost injured people. Please help!!!!!!! I paid for protection plans, I have asked on the forums for help, and nobody will help.
2018-3-2
Use props
Bulldog
First Officer
United States

How can I upload this last flight? On the phone with DJI and they are telling me to send it in. I want flight logs for proof.
2018-3-2
Use props
Bulldog
First Officer
United States

Here is the only info I know how to post
Screenshot_20180302-095422.png
Screenshot_20180302-095327.png
2018-3-2
Use props
Brad Bilger
Captain
Flight distance : 14764163 ft
United States

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

will get you to your logs.  Follow the directions on the page.  
2018-3-2
Use props
Bulldog
First Officer
United States

Brad Bilger Posted at 2018-3-2 09:59
http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

will get you to your logs.  Follow the directions on the page.

Didn't work.........

I can't find any files that match what that page asks me to search for
2018-3-2
Use props
Brad Bilger
Captain
Flight distance : 14764163 ft
United States

Android or Apple?
On my Note 5 android, it's located in \Phone\DJI\dji.go.v4\FlightRecord
I scroll down to the date that I need and upload it to Phantom help.  
I think that the instructions for Phantomhelp are a bit generic.
2018-3-2
Use props
Bulldog
First Officer
United States

Android.

I go to the site you posted. It asks for file. I click on my phone, but it says no files found........... I don't get it. Tech tard.
2018-3-2
Use props
Bulldog
First Officer
United States

DJI customer service has been zero help again....... 43 minutes on the phone, and they still haven't even written me a claim number........... My gosh DJI is terrible
2018-3-2
Use props
Bulldog
First Officer
United States

Currently on hold. Lady didn't say I was going on hold, but I am on hold. This is incredible......
IMG_20180302_102621.jpg
2018-3-2
Use props
Bulldog
First Officer
United States

Wow, after 50 minutes, we accomplished an email to a superior.......... I should hear back Mon-Wed next week.......... Super helpful DJI........ Super helpful. Not to mention I ended the call with a question. I asked if the manager who is suppose to call me next week, will be able to reference the notes we put into the account today. She just said, thank you for calling, and hung up. DJI is the worst! Just no honor.
2018-3-2
Use props
Bulldog
First Officer
United States

HOpe all the DJI fan boys are taking a close look at what has happened with my drone.

DJI has ignored all my pleads for help with my defective drone. I have started 4-5 threads over 6 months with hundreds of responses, yet zero responses that are behond 100% generic from DJI. This has now resulted in an aircraft that should never of been in the air, crashing to the ground. People could have been killed, and DJI still refuses to address the situation.

Beware all users, DJI will ignore your problems and if you happen to crash and kill somebody, that is on you. Taking a big risk flying these buggy machines.
2018-3-2
Use props
G_Sig
Captain
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Bulldog Posted at 2018-3-2 10:42
HOpe all the DJI fan boys are taking a close look at what has happened with my drone.

DJI has ignored all my pleads for help with my defective drone. I have started 4-5 threads over 6 months with hundreds of responses, yet zero responses that are behond 100% generic from DJI. This has now resulted in an aircraft that should never of been in the air, crashing to the ground. People could have been killed, and DJI still refuses to address the situation.

This will bee your path. Your PC\your device\Phone\DJI\dji.go.v4\FlightRecord and the txt file for that flight.
2018-3-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Bulldog Posted at 2018-3-2 10:25
DJI customer service has been zero help again....... 43 minutes on the phone, and they still haven't even written me a claim number........... My gosh DJI is terrible

I am sorry for your difficulties and the crash. Could you please provide me with your phone number that you used for contacting our support? And for the drone, please don't continue flying it, please submit a repair request and send it in, we will help to make data analysis for this crash if the drone is under warranty, if it's a warranty case, we will get your drone repaired with no charge according to our After-sales Policy. Please also provide me with your case number once you get one, thank you. https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
2018-3-3
Use props
Bulldog
First Officer
United States

DJI Thor, hey good to hear from you. I have been PM'ing you and msging you for months. Glad you finally responded.

#cas-1524219 All my personal info should be attached to claim number.
2018-3-3
Use props
Bulldog
First Officer
United States

G_Sig Posted at 2018-3-2 14:39
This will bee your path. Your PC\your device\Phone\DJI\dji.go.v4\FlightRecord and the txt file for that flight.

LIke I said, when I click on my phone, no files show up. So that path isn't possible for me.

I click on link provided above. Click on choose file. Then choose my pc. Then choose my phone. Then when I pull up my phone, there is zero files. I don't get it.

Should I make a video of me trying? See where I am going wrong?
2018-3-3
Use props
Bulldog
First Officer
United States

BTW, extra bummed. First snow storm that actually stuck in my area and no footage. Going to Disney Land next week also, was hoping for some footage on the 6 hour car ride, and at the park if allowed. I was going to put in a call and get a permit, but no need now..........

This really has been a terrible experience. Drones are too good to be true for me I guess.
2018-3-3
Use props
Bulldog
First Officer
United States

why is this not listed under public forums anymore?

2018-3-3
Use props
G_Sig
Captain
Iceland

Bulldog Posted at 2018-3-3 06:08
LIke I said, when I click on my phone, no files show up. So that path isn't possible for me.

If you have Airdata its better than nothing.
2018-3-4
Use props
G_Sig
Captain
Iceland

Bulldog Posted at 2018-3-3 06:08
LIke I said, when I click on my phone, no files show up. So that path isn't possible for me.

Sorry, dobble post.
2018-3-4
Use props
Bulldog
First Officer
United States

G_Sig Posted at 2018-3-4 11:20
If you have Airdata its better than nothing.

Is air data what I already posted?
2018-3-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Bulldog Posted at 2018-3-3 06:06
DJI Thor, hey good to hear from you. I have been PM'ing you and msging you for months. Glad you finally responded.

#cas-1524219 All my personal info should be attached to claim number.

I am terribly sorry for the late reply. I checked your case, the management had provided you with the corresponding offer. Please let me know what and how I can help you now. Sorry again for the difficulties.
Besides, like I had said before, please kindly click the "Reply" button if you need to reply me so that I can get the reminder and can deal with it asap.
2018-4-16
Use props
Bulldog
First Officer
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-4-16 21:29
I am terribly sorry for the late reply. I checked your case, the management had provided you with the corresponding offer. Please let me know what and how I can help you now. Sorry again for the difficulties.
Besides, like I had said before, please kindly click the "Reply" button if you need to reply me so that I can get the reminder and can deal with it asap.

Thank you very much
2018-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules