Offroading and follow me modes
1059 10 2018-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
illking
lvl.2
United States

Just testing out the active track and follow me modes a bit more out in the desert.

2018-3-2
Use props
StanfordWebbie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

Lovely work.  The important thing to remember about follow me mode is that the quad does NOT follow in your exact track.  If you make a right turn, the quad will angle to its right to get back behind you.  If you happen to make that turn and pass a high object in the process, there's a chance your quad will fly into that thing.  So, be sure that your quad is higher than everything to the sides when turning.
2018-3-2
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

cool video
2018-3-2
Use props
illking
lvl.2
United States

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2018-3-2 09:40
Lovely work.  The important thing to remember about follow me mode is that the quad does NOT follow in your exact track.  If you make a right turn, the quad will angle to its right to get back behind you.  If you happen to make that turn and pass a high object in the process, there's a chance your quad will fly into that thing.  So, be sure that your quad is higher than everything to the sides when turning.

absolutely I love how close it came to some of those hills visually but almost too close for comfort for an operator
2018-3-2
Use props
DEUCEDOG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2501575 ft
United Kingdom

Looking good
2018-3-2
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Great video, thank you very much! Being an offroader myself, I particularly appreciate it. Is the location somewhere in Nevada, or where else do you have similar deserts?
2018-3-2
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very cool vid!     
2018-3-2
Use props
Leftyguy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1282638 ft
United States

Very Nice!
2018-3-2
Use props
illking
lvl.2
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-3-2 13:19
Great video, thank you very much! Being an offroader myself, I particularly appreciate it. Is the location somewhere in Nevada, or where else do you have similar deserts?

glad you enjoyed, this is just on the border of Anza Borrego state park
2018-3-2
Use props
kfloke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149961 ft
Singapore

Nice work! So nice to try with open space like this
2018-3-2
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Nicley done, I like freedom offroad gives to You especially in combination with the drone
2018-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules