815 4 2018-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brad Bilger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14843274 ft
United States

First of all, I would like to formally apoligize to fansf2675682
A few weeks ago, he posted a question as to how to delete an old waypoint mission.  I told him how to delete one.  Go to Saved Missions, highlight it and click the trashcan on the bottom right.  

That don't work.  

I experimented with Waypoint missions last month.  When I got done, I THOUGHT I deleted them.  I go out flying this morning after creating another mission, I found that the old ones were STILL there.  So I tried again.  I clicked on it, clicked the trash can.  Waited.. nothing..  pressedand held on the button for a second on the trashcan.  (Which btw, wasn't highlighted.  Dark) and finally, I get a confirmation "Are you sure you want to delete this mission? Yes or Cancel"  I click YES

Didn't work....

Didn't work the second, third, forth, fifth....  you get the idea.  

So...  once again.. how do you delete a waypoint mission because I don't want to pick the wrong thing and have my MP flying off to the first waypoint several miles away..  And did you know that you apparently can't delete them or access them unless the AC is actually in the air??

And before someone asks..  

Samsung Note 5  (yes, I know.. not on the approved list.  2.6 million feet flight distance and never a bug)
Android 7.0
App version 4.2.6
Latest Firmware double checked this morning prior to flight

EDIT:  Beats me... Synced my flights, uninstalled the app, reinstalled the app, waypoint missions gone....  No idea...
2018-3-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good to know you found a way. Although not how you would want it.
2018-3-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good to know you found a way. Although not how you would want it.
2018-3-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Sorry, there was a hickup in the forum...
2018-3-3
Use props
Brad Bilger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14843274 ft
United States

LOL.. no problem sir..  and you are correct.  Defeats the purpose if you have to uninstall the app every time you want to delete a waypoint mission.  And the hickup in the forum got me also.  Had to wait a bit before it could find the page.
2018-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules