Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO 4 flight records question
754 6 2018-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marlowe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 300932 ft
United States

I did two flights today. The second flight has a DJI GO flight records entry (IPad mini 2, DJI GO 4 4.2.6). The first does not. Why would that be? Thanks.

2018-3-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. Did your RC disconnect with the app at that time? Please ensure that there is no compass interference around your spark. Thanks for your support.  
2018-3-2
Use props
marlowe
Second Officer
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-2 22:21
Hi, there. Did your RC disconnect with the app at that time? Please ensure that there is no compass interference around your spark. Thanks for your support.

I was in a forest preserve - no interference of any kind.

However...just before first takeoff (Spark powered on), I was checking battery temperature and that window got "stuck",  I touched the "x" but it would not go away. So I had to close and restart DJI  GO 4.  I never had the DJI GO 4 app freeze on iPad mini 2 before. Then I took off and all seemed OK.

Is that why there was no flight record?
2018-3-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

marlowe Posted at 2018-3-2 22:49
I was in a forest preserve - no interference of any kind.

However...just before first takeoff (Spark powered on), I was checking battery temperature and that window got "stuck",  I touched the "x" but it would not go away. So I had to close and restart DJI  GO 4.  I never had the DJI GO 4 app freeze on iPad mini 2 before. Then I took off and all seemed OK.

I think it caused disconnection between app and drone. Please ensure that there is no other app running in the background and clean the cache files to avoid the crash of the app.
2018-3-3
Use props
djiuser_35ymB9CsQoBd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 296112 ft
Croatia

On Ipad mini 2 wifi, how can I upload from a flight record.. I only can see movie and picture on Ipad when is connected to my PC.
2018-3-3
Use props
marlowe
Second Officer
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-3 02:19
I think it caused disconnection between app and drone. Please ensure that there is no other app running in the background and clean the cache files to avoid the crash of the app.

Thanks Elektra. I normally have no apps running in the background - but maybe this time I did. In any case all went fine today during several flights.
2018-3-3
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

marlowe Posted at 2018-3-3 16:39
Thanks Elektra. I normally have no apps running in the background - but maybe this time I did. In any case all went fine today during several flights.

You are welcome. If you continue to have the issue, please contact us. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules