Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
tracking device
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft
Canada

in the event of loosing your drone what tracking device would be best to locate it?
2018-3-2
Use props
Skymax.
lvl.3
Australia

Which model?
2018-3-2
Use props
I don't care anymore
lvl.2
Flight distance : 476476 ft
United States

Your previous thread on this had some good suggestions... were they not what you were looking for?
2018-3-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, the drone itself has GPS module, in the case that the flies away, if the AC, RC and app still keep the connection, the current location of the drone will show. Or playback the flight record and check the last signal position.
And we don't recommend assembly the unauthorized third-party accessories on the drone. Thank you for understanding.
2018-3-4
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft
Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-4 19:39
Hi there, the drone itself has GPS module, in the case that the flies away, if the AC, RC and app still keep the connection, the current location of the drone will show. Or playback the flight record and check the last signal position.
And we don't recommend assembly the unauthorized third-party accessories on the drone. Thank you for understanding.

well I had all the coordinates however it was found about 100 ft away and it was in a hole where it slid down off the rock cut into a hole,  so I am confident that a locating device would have been helpful,  it was just by chance that a good friend of mine found it.
2018-3-5
Use props
Wyke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33166 ft
United Kingdom

Some suggestions in your thread Here
2018-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules