DJI Goggles
618 9 2018-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DavidEzC
lvl.1

Indonesia

Hello there,

I have my DJI Goggles which I bought like 2 month ago, I've been used it twice only, because to be honest, I am not in love with it, and I was coinsidered to sale it. today, I wanted to give another shot to this goggles, and the goggles not working at all.

I was trying to charge the battery, but the smal greem LED to the left of the Goggles was not working. I dunno the reason, but I separate the head from the gogglles lens, and the green led start to work nornmaly, and the Goggles has been full charged, so I put again together the head and the goggles lens, till to hear the "click' but at this right moment the green LED became very weak, and I can't power on the goggles, I tryied 2 or 3 more times to separate and put together the head and the goggles lens, but no success, to make it work.

Thank if someone got a idea, or if DJI service can tell me what to do.

Best regards,

Thank you.
2018-3-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi David, sorry to know you are experiencing difficulties, any chance to post a short video about the issue you are having now? We will help to verify if there is anything we can do remotely, thank you.
2018-3-3
Use props
DavidEzC
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-3 23:25
Hi David, sorry to know you are experiencing difficulties, any chance to post a short video about the issue you are having now? We will help to verify if there is anything we can do remotely, thank you.

Sorry but i dont know how to upload a video inthis forum and the video its 10mb
2018-3-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DavidEzC Posted at 2018-3-4 02:42
Sorry but i dont know how to upload a video inthis forum and the video its 10mb

Please upload it in youtube and then post the link here, appreciate your cooperation.
2018-3-4
Use props
DavidEzC
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-4 02:49
Please upload it in youtube and then post the link here, appreciate your cooperation.

I have my head empty today lol, here is the link Mindy.
2018-3-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DavidEzC Posted at 2018-3-4 02:53
I have my head empty today lol, here is the link Mindy.
https://youtu.be/DEBh1Q8N9EU

Thank you very much for the video, it seems there is hardware issue, please contact our support to start a ticket and send in for further evaluation, we are terribly sorry for the trouble caused.
2018-3-4
Use props
DavidEzC
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-4 20:13
Thank you very much for the video, it seems there is hardware issue, please contact our support to start a ticket and send in for further evaluation, we are terribly sorry for the trouble caused.

Thank you Mindy
I already contact support, I am waiting any answer from them, I believe support its busy. I hope it will not take months.
2018-3-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DavidEzC Posted at 2018-3-4 21:07
Thank you Mindy
I already contact support, I am waiting any answer from them, I believe support its busy. I hope it will not take months.

Did you just send email to them? I believe the support team will reply your email as soon as possible, appreciate your patience.
2018-3-5
Use props
DavidEzC
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-5 00:39
Did you just send email to them? I believe the support team will reply your email as soon as possible, appreciate your patience.

I filled the form about services and repairs. Thank you for your help Mindy.
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DavidEzC Posted at 2018-3-5 01:08
I filled the form about services and repairs. Thank you for your help Mindy.

You are welcome, please send in at your most convenience and hope you will get it back soon.
2018-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules