Gimbal reset and pink/magenta glitches - Mavic Pro
1145 4 2018-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3da9704b
lvl.1
Italy

Hi everybody, here the link of my video:

I bought my mavic pro 3 months ago, never crashed, no filter used, and since the first flights I noticed these problems:  while I'm flying it seems that my gimbal resets suddenly, after a series of pink interferences. When gimbal resets the video recording stops and if I changed the video setting before the recording, it returns to the basic settings. The propeller controls works properly, but I have to bring the Mavic back visually because I still have the pink glitches on the screen. Sometimes I have a fixed image on the screen while I'm moving and I need to land the drone and restart it for the gimbal to behave normally again. Almost always pink glitches are also recorded on the SD card (SANDISK EXTREME 32GB), ruining my videos. it's very annoying and unexpected.  I did not immediately send the drone back because I noticed that it does not always happen. I tried to understand the causes but I can not: in a flight it can happen several times, and in the flight immediately after it can never happen. Other times it happens when I move or I stop too fast.  So, I updated the firmware constantly, I recalibrated the gimbal, I tried with different video formats, I also re-installed the app (DJI GO 4), but nothing has changed.  Can someone help me? Thanks for the attention!

2018-3-3
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Doesn't look good, you may have to send your bird in for inspection. BTW you may want to do it sooner than later. While it's still under warranty.
2018-3-3
Use props
Lamplighter55
lvl.4
Flight distance : 538596 ft
United Kingdom

That looks like a loose power connection. I'd send it back for repair/replacement by DJI.
2018-3-3
Use props
fans3da9704b
lvl.1
Italy

Yes, I guess I have to send it. I hope the warranty could be valid for this kind of problem. Thank you, if you have other ideas, they are always welcome.
2018-3-4
Use props
Adrian Smith6
New

United States

I am having the same issues please let me know what the fix was
2018-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules