Hello greetings... MAVIC AIR NO WORKING WIFI SIGNAL
2018-3-3
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Aren't you using the MA RC to control the drone ?

You would not need wi-fi as you have a cable connection between the phone/tablet and the RC.

If your having problems with the RC and AC connection re-link them

If you need to refresh the firmware use DJI Assistant 2 on the PC,  here is the latest version

https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads

2018-3-3
Use props
JOAQUINTAS
lvl.1
Panama

Hello, thanks for answering.

If I try everything, restore the factory values, relice all 3 methods and nothing the drone does not emit anything and the control does not see nunvca connects I have done everything and nothing ---
2018-3-4
Use props
LeBT
lvl.2
Vietnam

JOAQUINTAS Posted at 2018-3-4 14:35
Hello, thanks for answering.

If I try everything, restore the factory values, relice all 3 methods and nothing the drone does not emit anything and the control does not see nunvca connects I have done everything and nothing ---

May be you have same problem described here

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=3#pid1238100
2018-3-7
Use props
djiuser_3Pnm9hT4gs8Z
lvl.1
France

I hope my experience qith mavic air will help you.
I bought mavic air in Panama, I was able to connect my rc and ac but after 2 days they cannot link together. I update my ac (aircraft )to 1. 000.060 and my rc (remote control to 1.000.010. Linking with ac and rc was still the problem even after updating. Now I am in France and tried to link ac and rc and it still it fails. I followed the instructions in the previous post that to press the button on the back of the ac until 3 beeps sounded then after 5 second press again the button on the back of ac until 1 beep sounded. I waited for 30 seconds before the rc and ac links. now my drone is in perfect condition. I did not update the no fly zone for ac. hope this helps you guys
2019-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules