Dji spark life span
2555 9 2018-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ucel007
lvl.1

Indonesia

Hi, anyone have any suggestion what is the life span (charges) a spark battery has before you should buy a new one?

Or signs you should buy a new battery?
2018-3-3
Use props
BeastMaster_101
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1082992 ft
Canada

I would say when you start to notice the wear on the battery. Like you dont get as much as flight time as you used to. Or charge the battery fully, then immediately after, stick it in the spark and turn it on. Go on the battery info tab and see how many mAhs are remaining. ( you gotta do this fast) A new spark battery holds 1480 mAhs. I would say if you do what I said and you see anything below 1200 mAhs, then you should probably get a new one. Its just that the wear on the battery gives you less flight time. But the old battery would still work no problem.
2018-3-3
Use props
Tom Ericson
New

Russia

Hello colleagues, I suggest that you familiarize yourself with my expert knowledge on the recovery of dead batteries. It can be any batteries - both from mobile phones, and car batteries. This course will start your business with little or no investment. And it is also certainly useful for saving the family budget and earning money for personal use.

Details under the link: http://bit.ly/2oPZ97k
2018-3-4
Use props
azswift
First Officer
Flight distance : 13819 ft
United States

Tom Ericson Posted at 2018-3-4 09:42
Hello colleagues, I suggest that you familiarize yourself with my expert knowledge on the recovery of dead batteries. It can be any batteries - both from mobile phones, and car batteries. This course will start your business with little or no investment. And it is also certainly useful for saving the family budget and earning money for personal use.

Details under the link: http://bit.ly/2oPZ97k

WATCH OUT MY ANTI-VIRUS SHOWS THIS SITE IS INFECTED WITH MALWARE.
2018-3-4
Use props
BeastMaster_101
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1082992 ft
Canada

azswift Posted at 2018-3-4 09:51
WATCH OUT MY ANTI-VIRUS SHOWS THIS SITE IS INFECTED WITH MALWARE.[view_image]

Same thing here with Bitdefender
2018-3-4
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

Report it to the admins - I did! That troll should be banned!
2018-3-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

azswift Posted at 2018-3-4 09:51
WATCH OUT MY ANTI-VIRUS SHOWS THIS SITE IS INFECTED WITH MALWARE.[view_image]

Sorry for the trouble it brings. The situation will be forwarded. Thanks for your attention.
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. Please note that the warranty period of battery is about 200 times. Please store your spark in a right way. Here are some tips:
1. Store the battery in a place with appropriate temperature.
2. Keep it away from water and moisture. The Spark intelligent battery chip will update the battery's capacity anytime. But it is recommended to charge the battery fully once every three months to maintain the battery's activity
spark battery.png
2018-3-5
Use props
Alldronez
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5360899 ft

What about the motors and a MIRIAD of other components that are used to make the drone, NOT TO MENTION the RC....ANYONE know how long those are supposed to be good for??

Thank y’all in advance for your feedback
2018-7-7
Use props
wdsguilherme
New

Brazil

Pessoal que deseja criar seu negócio na internet, conheça o curso fórmula negocio online
2022-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules