Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Time and date is wrong on Phantom 3a
400 2 2018-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
traveler1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19380 ft

United States

From day one the metadata has been wrong on my Phantom 3 Advanced. Photos show to be taken in the 2100's and videos in the 1950's.  Firmware is up to date using a Mac.  I initially took it back to the place where I bought it and was told that a future update will fix it.  That shop no longer exits...Any help would be appreciated!
2018-3-3
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Time traveler,

Welcome to the unique period when DJI had time travel with their firmware.  My P3P also had that problem and it was frustrating at the time.  Now I can jest about the problem, while understanding the frustration.

Look at the upper right corner of the Live Camera View screen for the Icon (three lines) and go into General Settings.  Then scroll down to the bottom until you get to "About".  In About, you will be able to see what firmware and app version you are using.  Write that information down.

Then, go to PhantomHelp.com and look for what you need for your P3 Advanced.  PhantomHelp.com is an amazing resource with specific use and model resources.  Take your time and get what you need.  Ask questions here if you need more help.

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-3-3
Use props
Kayman7
New
Australia

At least u no what the future and past looked like
2018-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules