9234 23 2018-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TACdrop
lvl.3
Flight distance : 40791 ft
United States

Advice please... new at this.
--Received update to ios dji go 3.1.28 then  did the  " fly safe" update.

--New DJI Go app says I must log on.

Cannot log in to the  app ...on two separate devices now.  "wrong username or password"

Have deleted app 3 times and reinstalled. Same problem. Successfully changed password to dji through skypixil site 3 times and dji go app still says "wrong username or password".

I am becoming borderline. No problems with AC or remote.

No visual on Ipad.  Any suggestions?? This is P3A system, a Xmas gift.

Every thing worked great for 2 mo until the 3.1.28 update.

Many thanks in advance.

2018-3-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi TACdrop, sorry for the trouble caused by updating, did you try to reset password via APP? Please press ''forgot your password '' and have a try. GTScreenshot_20180305_115707.png
2018-3-4
Use props
TACdrop
lvl.3
United States

As in original post... I changed my pass word 3 times using the forgot password screen shown above.   Access to Dji account works fine. Also to store and sky pixil.
Why did you move my thread?
2018-3-4
Use props
TACdrop
lvl.3
United States

This is an app problem.  Are you willing to help me, Mindy?
2018-3-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TACdrop Posted at 2018-3-4 20:17
This is an app problem.  Are you willing to help me, Mindy?

That is weird, could you please PM me your DJI account and password if possible? I will forward to our engineers for further assistance, thank you.
2018-3-5
Use props
TACdrop
lvl.3
United States

See your PM Mindy.....
2018-3-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TACdrop Posted at 2018-3-6 12:49
See your PM Mindy.....

PM received with thanks, in this case, we are unable to help locate the problem, you may try to change another website and reinstall the APP or try another mobile device to see if the account and password work.
2018-3-8
Use props
TACdrop
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-8 03:48
PM received with thanks, in this case, we are unable to help locate the problem, you may try to change another website and reinstall the APP or try another mobile device to see if the account and password work.

I have downloaded on 3 different mobile devices with no luck.  I am going to try a higher speed router at a different location to see if that helps.
2018-3-8
Use props
TACdrop
lvl.3
United States

Problem solved !!

I always use a special character ( e.g. %) in all my passwords online.  Did so whenI I established my Dji  account back in Dec.  Every access to Dji and Dji Go worked fine with old passwords until Dji go was updated to 3.1.28. Old and new passwords all worked fine to access Dji account but not Dji go.  Well tonight
I entered a new password without using the special character BOOM, DJIGo opens just fine.

While Dji log on recognizes passwords with special characters... Dji go 3.1.28 will not..and it will tell you "Incorrect username or password".
2018-3-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TACdrop Posted at 2018-3-8 18:15
Problem solved !!

I always use a special character ( e.g. %) in all my passwords online.  Did so whenI I established my Dji  account back in Dec.  Every access to Dji and Dji Go worked fine with old passwords until Dji go was updated to 3.1.28. Old and new passwords all worked fine to access Dji account but not Dji go.  Well tonight

Glad to know the issue was figured out, this will be reported to our engineers for attention, sorry for the inconvenience caused, hope you enjoy flying.
2018-3-8
Use props
m3roc
New

United States

I can confirm, had this same issue. Reset my password and took the special character out and now it works with the app on ipad.
2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

m3roc Posted at 2018-7-11 16:25
I can confirm, had this same issue. Reset my password and took the special character out and now it works with the app on ipad.

Thanks for your post, glad to know it works, please let us know if there is any other issue.
2018-7-11
Use props
sumeet chandel
New

India

I just installed the app for the first time but it says that my email is already registered with dji, so I clicked on the forgot password option and it says that the reset password has been sent to the email but I haven't received any email regarding the password reset. Please help
2018-11-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

sumeet chandel Posted at 11-24 04:29
I just installed the app for the first time but it says that my email is already registered with dji, so I clicked on the forgot password option and it says that the reset password has been sent to the email but I haven't received any email regarding the password reset. Please help

Hi Sumeet Chandel, sorry for the delay. Were you able to log in your account now? If not, please check the email in your spam or junk folder after resetting the password.
2018-11-25
Use props
djiuser_y3iqvg9rHR3p
New

United States

I forgot my dji app password, and there's no "forgot password" line there. How can i resolve the issue please?
2019-7-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_y3iqvg9rHR3p Posted at 7-29 09:53
I forgot my dji app password, and there's no "forgot password" line there. How can i resolve the issue please?

Hi there, both DJI Go and DJI Go 4 have 'Forgot Your Password?' in Sign In Page, we can retrieve the password by email or phone, may I have a picture of your sign-in page? Thank you.
2019-7-29
Use props
djiuser_S8qmv6Q4bdG5
lvl.2

bEEN TRYING FOR OVER 2 HOURS.. I am borderline going to smash something. The whole new experience of new kit has gone.. frustrating beyond beliefe. Changed password 3fin times now... it will not let me log into the dam app. I can log into the site no problem and DJI assitant all fine. Password has no special characters its all lower case...  dji create an amazing drone.. cant sort a bloody password site out.. so angry now i have a drone i cant use.

tried reinstalling app 3x as well. a quick google shows 100's of people constantly having isses with logging into the dam app. No idea what to do now.
2019-9-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_S8qmv6Q4bdG5 Posted at 9-17 11:46
bEEN TRYING FOR OVER 2 HOURS.. I am borderline going to smash something. The whole new experience of new kit has gone.. frustrating beyond beliefe. Changed password 3fin times now... it will not let me log into the dam app. I can log into the site no problem and DJI assitant all fine. Password has no special characters its all lower case...  dji create an amazing drone.. cant sort a bloody password site out.. so angry now i have a drone i cant use.

tried reinstalling app 3x as well. a quick google shows 100's of people constantly having isses with logging into the dam app. No idea what to do now.

We've read your another comment and responded as well: https://forum.dji.com/thread-125828-1-1.html Please kindly check later and keep us updated there for better follow-up, thanks!
2019-9-18
Use props
LANDO3
New

Philippines

@ djiuser_S8qmv6Q4bdG5   ..... DID YOU EVER FIGURE OUT HOW TO LOGIN INTO THE APP ... IT'S 2019 AND I CAN LOGIN TO THE WEBSITE JUST FINE BUT CAN'T LOGIN INTO THE APP LIKE YOU SAID AS IT SAYS WRONG USERNAME OR PASSWORD.  PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP, I'M GOING CRAZY !!!!
2019-11-25
Use props
LANDO3
New

Philippines

djiuser_S8qmv6Q4bdG5 Posted at 9-17 11:46

PLEASE HELP.... WHAT DID YOU DO TO LOGIN TO THE APP ?? I CAN LOGIN TO THE WEBSITE FINE LIKE YOU SAID BUT NOT THE APP.  PLEASE HELP.
2019-11-25
Use props
djiuser_Z6G0tEesr64M
New

United States

this forum says not to use special characters  because the app does not recognize them but the reset password message says you must use special characters, haven't been able to use my drone for months.  I can reset password and log into site but the app still says it's the wrong password.  is there not yet a fix for this?  this has gone on for way to long.
2020-4-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Z6G0tEesr64M Posted at 4-29 08:46
this forum says not to use special characters  because the app does not recognize them but the reset password message says you must use special characters, haven't been able to use my drone for months.  I can reset password and log into site but the app still says it's the wrong password.  is there not yet a fix for this?  this has gone on for way to long.

Hi there, sorry for the trouble with your DJI account, please provide me your DJI account, I will report to the team for clarification.
2020-4-30
Use props
Anji3
New

New Zealand

Please help me am trying to connect the appa with an account but all the time it says incorrect password or verification code ..
1-2 04:11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Anji3 Posted at 1-2 04:11
Please help me am trying to connect the appa with an account but all the time it says incorrect password or verification code ..

Hi there, may I know could you login in our website DJI.com successfully?
If yes, please try again on the app. When entering the password, please pay attention to the capitalization and  you could click the [Eye icon] to make sure it is entered correctly. Thanks.
1-2 22:26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules