Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI go 4 app
821 4 2018-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishin05
lvl.1
Australia

Can anyone help me as DJI cant/cant be bothered, I have a Mavic Pro all worked well at first using a Note 4 phone after a few app and firmware updateds the picture feedback started lagging by 3 sec's or so and pixelated to the point where it was unflyable. Tried to use my current phone an edge 7 Duos, picture was ok but I cant fly higher or further than 30m, yes checked begginers mode and hight & distance restriction settings. So bit the bullet and bought a Galaxy Tab S2, that wont even connect to the drone.................. Im at the end of my tether 2.5k of equpment thats useless. Does anyone know how I can resolve my prob? Is there any other app that works with this drone or are we stuck the go 4? Pls help ty.
2018-3-3
Use props
rparge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173852 ft
United States

Check this, I recall it takes a certain startup sequence for the later Galaxy's

https://forum.dji.com/thread-56256-1-1.html
Message #27 might help.
2018-3-3
Use props
Fishin05
lvl.1
Australia

rparge Posted at 2018-3-3 18:46
Check this, I recall it takes a certain startup sequence for the later Galaxy's

https://forum.dji.com/thread-56256-1-1.html

Thx rgarge  but no luck, enabled debugging but the mtp is auto the notification shows it chooses mtp when i plug it into the pc but not in the remote. One thing id notice is that the tablet is useing the remote as a slow charge?
2018-3-3
Use props
Rwbrew3
lvl.2
United States

I am by no means a pro, but i had to delete the app and reinstalled it to get my iPad to connect, Worth a shot...

2018-3-3
Use props
Fishin05
lvl.1
Australia

Rwbrew3 Posted at 2018-3-3 20:50
I am by no means a pro, but i had to delete the app and reinstalled it to get my iPad to connect, Worth a shot...

Thx mate, tried that 3 times lol and 6 diff cables. Shame there isnt an other app thats reliable out there..
2018-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules