P3A image transmission problem
691 6 2018-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
qwartet
lvl.1
Canada

I have P3A for several years now and never had any serious problems. Trying to take it for a flight today I've encountered a problem were instead of a video feed I get random lines (please see image attached) instead of a video. Drone itself connects to the remote and does fly, but no video. Googling and checking on forums I couldn't figure out what is happening. Wondering if anyone else encountered something similar? Any help or advice will be helpful, thank you in advance!
videotrans.jpg
2018-3-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi qwartet, we are sorry for the difficulties you are experiencing now, may I know if the original footage in SD card has the same issue? If not, what is the type of your mobile device? Have you tried another one? Will the image be recovered after the drone warms up? Does the issue occur in every place? More details would be appreciated.
2018-3-4
Use props
qwartet
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-4 19:18
Hi qwartet, we are sorry for the difficulties you are experiencing now, may I know if the original footage in SD card has the same issue? If not, what is the type of your mobile device? Have you tried another one? Will the image be recovered after the drone warms up? Does the issue occur in every place? More details would be appreciated.

Hi there, thank for getting back to me.

I tried recording a video and once played from SD card it has the same issue.
Devices I use are IPhone 6 and also Iphone 7 Plus both with same results. I also tried different memory card, as well as trying without SD card at all.
And after drone warms up nothing changes, both inside or outdoors, so location doesn't matter.
One new thing that I've noticed is that once you switch camera to photo mode the image changes to different lines but you kinda can see the image partly (please see the attachment).
And it's even more odd since I flew it few days earlier and had no problems, and drone itself is kept in original Dji hard case strapped down.
Any further information will be very helpful. Thank you.

2018-3-5
Use props
qwartet
lvl.1
Canada

I also tried linking a different remote and that didn't change anything.
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

qwartet Posted at 2018-3-5 10:57
Hi there, thank for getting back to me.

I tried recording a video and once played from SD card it has the same issue.

It looks like the hardware issue, and I'm sorry that it cannot be figured out remotely. Please kindly start a case and send it in: https://www.dji.com/support The local team will take care once received the unit.
2018-3-5
Use props
qwartet
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-5 20:27
It looks like the hardware issue, and I'm sorry that it cannot be figured out remotely. Please kindly start a case and send it in: https://www.dji.com/support The local team will take care once received the unit.

Thank you for the help. Will do that.
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

qwartet Posted at 2018-3-5 22:34
Thank you for the help. Will do that.

You are welcome. If there is any further question, feel free to contact us with your case number, we'll be here all the time.
2018-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules