1205 12 2018-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johnsmith12345
lvl.1
Flight distance : 286010 ft
Estonia

Hi,

I’m having some trouble with my Inspire 1. I removed the SD, tried another mobile device but no luck so far. I tried the firmware update trick to see the logs, but the update process never started and no log files were added to the SD card.

Any ideas how to solve this?
272B3F30-5892-4F1C-B0AE-45F3590F4937.png
0E285D11-D0E7-48BE-9641-5A8840A8EDCE.png
2018-3-4
Use props
Donnie -
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Did this happen out of the blue or after say a hard landing ?  Or after and update or what ???

Make sure the camera is properly mounted to the vibration board .
check the wiring from the vibration board to the AC itself , make sure not kinked, check the molex modules make sure they are tight .

Does the camera do a start up dance when initialized ?

If so  try and IMU calibration  followed by a camera gimbal calibration .

start there

donnie
2018-3-4
Use props
artieb
New
United States

I am having the same problem  Updated the firmware and got the no transimission problem.  Now when trying to reinstall to see if that will solve the problem it wont instal and just flashes yellow.  should never have updated Comon DJI.  This problem is running rampid  Spent 3 hours friday with chat boy and now 6 working on it.  Gimble cables connected and clicked.  
2018-3-4
Use props
johnsmith12345
lvl.1
Estonia

Donnie - Posted at 2018-3-4 08:33
Did this happen out of the blue or after say a hard landing ?  Or after and update or what ???

Make sure the camera is properly mounted to the vibration board .

Out of the blue.  I checked the connection, and everything seemed to be ok. I'll try the IMU calibration. I did the gimbal calibration but it didn't help.
2018-3-5
Use props
johnsmith12345
lvl.1
Estonia

No luck with the IMU calibration. The issue is still there.
2018-3-5
Use props
Donnie -
Second Officer
United States

artieb Posted at 2018-3-4 15:08
I am having the same problem  Updated the firmware and got the no transimission problem.  Now when trying to reinstall to see if that will solve the problem it wont instal and just flashes yellow.  should never have updated Comon DJI.  This problem is running rampid  Spent 3 hours friday with chat boy and now 6 working on it.  Gimble cables connected and clicked.

Check the log on the SD card from the update , look at lines 0800 and 1500 and see if it says ,Device Note Detected"

if so that is bad and will need to be sent in for repair .

donnie
2018-3-5
Use props
Donnie -
Second Officer
United States

johnsmith12345 Posted at 2018-3-5 00:34
No luck with the IMU calibration. The issue is still there.

Does it do the normal start up dance ( the camera ) ? this would indicate it is at lest getting power .Narrow it down a bit .

donnie
2018-3-5
Use props
johnsmith12345
lvl.1
Estonia

Donnie - Posted at 2018-3-5 05:06
Does it do the normal start up dance ( the camera ) ? this would indicate it is at lest getting power .Narrow it down a bit .

donnie

Yeah, everything looks normal regarding power & startup. I contacted the support, and they said it's a hardware issue and I should send it in for repairs. It's so weird since the gimbal itself works perfectly, but there is no video transmission.
2018-3-5
Use props
fans26b0ab88
lvl.1
Flight distance : 277920 ft
United States

Can you confirm the device cable to your controller works okay? Maybe try swapping it out?

For that matter, do you get a signal via the hdmi?
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

johnsmith12345 Posted at 2018-3-5 05:11
Yeah, everything looks normal regarding power & startup. I contacted the support, and they said it's a hardware issue and I should send it in for repairs. It's so weird since the gimbal itself works perfectly, but there is no video transmission.

Sorry for the situation. Please enter the following link to start a case for repair: http://www.dji.com/support  Thanks for your support.
2018-3-5
Use props
Donnie -
Second Officer
United States

johnsmith12345 Posted at 2018-3-5 05:11

You have a bad encoder module on the Camera, If the Gimbal and everything else is normal ( start up dance )  and  just don't  have video , thats the problem, if you ask me .

Let me know what DJI says but I think Encoder module  on the camera .  But then many times DJI repairs things and does not even say what hey fix.  

I love DJI products but their customer communications and relations blow .

donnie
2018-3-6
Use props
johnsmith12345
lvl.1
Estonia

Donnie - Posted at 2018-3-6 06:38
You have a bad encoder module on the Camera, If the Gimbal and everything else is normal ( start up dance )  and  just don't  have video , thats the problem, if you ask me .

Let me know what DJI says but I think Encoder module  on the camera .  But then many times DJI repairs things and does not even say what hey fix.  

Yeah, I'm going to send it in for repairs. Still, I'm surprised that the module just fried out of the blue. But let's see what their diagnostics will say about it.
2018-3-6
Use props
Donnie -
Second Officer
United States

johnsmith12345 Posted at 2018-3-6 06:41
Yeah, I'm going to send it in for repairs. Still, I'm surprised that the module just fried out of the blue. But let's see what their diagnostics will say about it.

Let us know , I am curious as to what they say if they indeed do .

Good Luck , sorry bout the troubles with your system.

donnie
2018-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules