Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
is this the right address of the support dji?
889 9 2018-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
White Wolf0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 587874 ft
France

Hello,

Actually following DOA batterie and camera problems on my Drone I have to send it to the after sales service.
I received the UPS ticket but the address is not marked that it is at DJI, so I wonder if it's the right address ??

Return location:

Jeremy
Reparatie B.V.
Bijdorp-oost 6
Barendrecht
2992LA
NL.

Is that good at DJI this address ???
2018-3-4
Use props
LoSBoL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 666483 ft
Netherlands

Yes

https://vanvliet.net/Dji-breidt-uit-op-bijdorp-oost-in-barendrecht/news-93.html
2018-3-4
Use props
White Wolf0
lvl.1
France

Thank you
2018-3-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi White Wolf, with the shipping label, please print the page and bring it to a local post deposit directly, you don't have to input the return address.
2018-3-4
Use props
White Wolf 67
lvl.1
France

Tank you DJI Mindy.

I printed the tickets.
It remains more than to pack the Drone. I'm going to cry his departure - and look forward to his return.

Tanks you for your feedback !!!
2018-3-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

White Wolf 67 Posted at 2018-3-11 13:20
Tank you DJI Mindy.

I printed the tickets.

Our repair center will take good care of it when it arrives, no worries, hope you will get it back soon.
2018-3-11
Use props
sunzm13
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8638 ft
United Kingdom

Hi White Wolf, just wondered if you received your drone back as I am sending mine in and wanted to know the turn around time. Thanks
2018-3-13
Use props
White Wolf 67
lvl.1
France

Hello dear friend. I have not yet sent because the store or I have to deposit the package was closed Monday and Tuesday! But I had already had to send my battery that was dead on arrival and in about a week I had received a new battery. it was during bad weather so I think that if the weather had been better it would have been even faster. So they assure and they are very fast and serious.
2018-3-13
Use props
sunzm13
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8638 ft
United Kingdom

Thank you very much.
2018-3-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Currently, the approximate repair timeframe of Netherland repair center is 5-7 business days as long as we receive the device, please note the shipping and delivery time are not included, if you need repair service, please submit online repair form here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2018-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules