Mavic Pro crash (Please Help)
1519 10 2018-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
grivad
lvl.1
Latvia

Dear All,

I have DJI Mavic Pro for 7 months. I was flying every day and week ago I crashed it. I crashed into a tree and the drone fell from 10m on the ground.The image was working after falling, the drone was fine (from my point of view) I broke all propellers and the plastic part of the front leg.

I live in Latvia (EU), but my drone I bought in New York because of the price. We don't have DJI services or place where I can fix my drone, so I start to repair by myself. I changed the leg, installed new propellers.

So I turned my drone on, for 10sec it was fine after 15sec drone start beeping  (madden) ,  lights didn't work and drone propellers is moving (twitch).
I can't connect my drone to the remote controller and can't connect to the prone by wifi. Update and downgrade the firmware I can't also. I tried to install firmware by DJI assistant 2, but after downloading and installing soft, after 100% program shows me the mistake.

I really disappointed, I have so great winter in my country and I can't record this views.

Guys, I don't know what to do. Please give me your opinion or support.

P.S. Sorry for my English

Best Regards,

Vadim

2018-3-4
Use props
Never fly faster than your angle can
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3044747 ft
Netherlands

Check with DJI Diana or Thor how to proceed regarding DJI care/refresh. For self repair check Ebay, they have all the parts you need but I recommend going to DJI first
2018-3-4
Use props
grivad
lvl.1
Latvia

DJI Diana or Thor who is that?

I changed the parts. The all are new
2018-3-4
Use props
Theppgcowboy
lvl.3
United States

They are with DJI and help here on the forums.
2018-3-4
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Founds like the flight controller has become detached from the ESC this will cause the twitch you describe and the beeping.

I have seen it before, although you may have damage to the Core, hopefully you will be able to get access to DJI’s device in Europe.
2018-3-4
Use props
grivad
lvl.1
Latvia

Buzzyone Posted at 2018-3-4 07:09
Founds like the flight controller has become detached from the ESC this will cause the twitch you describe and the beeping.

I have seen it before, although you may have damage to the Core, hopefully you will be able to get access to DJI’s device in Europe.

Yes, I am talking about that! And I don't know how to reboot or how to make a new connection.
I read DJI instructions, but it didn't help me.
2018-3-4
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

I suggest to open a repair case with DJI: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-3-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Vadim, sorry for your crash and the difficulties. Since you purchased the drone in New York and you are now in Latvia, the warranty is not able to be applied. For your case, I suggest that you send the drone to the nearest repair center, we will help to check when we receive the drone. Please contact our support to start a case, Wachtberger had posted the link to contact our support on 7#.
BTW, if there is a need, after the repair, you can purchase DJI Care Refresh for your drone, which covers the damage to your DJI product at an additional charge, more details, please visit: https://www.dji.com/service/djic ... =brandsite&from=nav
2018-3-4
Use props
Mavdude
lvl.4
Australia

There is an antenna in the front leg, if something happened to that when the front leg broke off, you won't be able to connect to the drone.
2018-3-4
Use props
grivad
lvl.1
Latvia

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-4 19:10
Vadim, sorry for your crash and the difficulties. Since you purchased the drone in New York and you are now in Latvia, the warranty is not able to be applied. For your case, I suggest that you send the drone to the nearest repair center, we will help to check when we receive the drone. Please contact our support to start a case, Wachtberger had posted the link to contact our support on 7#.
BTW, if there is a need, after the repair, you can purchase DJI Care Refresh for your drone, which covers the damage to your DJI product at an additional charge, more details, please visit: https://www.dji.com/service/djic ... =brandsite&from=nav

Thank you!
2018-3-5
Use props
grivad
lvl.1
Latvia

Mavdude Posted at 2018-3-4 22:46
There is an antenna in the front leg, if something happened to that when the front leg broke off, you won't be able to connect to the drone.

Maybe you are right. Thank's
2018-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules