Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Phantom 1 troubleshoot help
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bounty_V
New

United States

My Phantom 1 crashed recently when one prop sheered off the engine. Upon impact 2 engines seized and one of the red led pcbs fried. The main light was blinking yelllow rapidly before I removed the battery.
I have replaced the engines and the pcb and inspected everything inside, everything is connected and nothing looks fried or damaged.
When I connect the battery, the main light starts off green then starts blinking yellow rapidly. After some searching I found this likely means no connection to the transmitter. So I went through the process of pairing it, but when I look at the led (supposed to light up red when not connected) it's not lit up. When I held down the button to get it to blink so I could pair the transmitter it still didn't light up. So I installed Naza-m V2, and DJI Phantom drivers and Naza-m V2 sees the drone just fine. It lists it as being in failsafe mode with the blue light blinking rapidly (inside the software). I reset to factory default settings and checked if I needed to calibrate the drone and it said I didn't. I tried pairing the transmitter to the drone again and if I hold down the button the led lights up to red, if I hold it down again it changes to red+green (both leds light up), and if I hold it down some more it starts blinking on and off with both the red+green leds. If I remove my finger from the button when it is blinking off, it remains off, if I remove my finger when the lights are on (while it is blinking) they remain on. Regardless, when not plugged into the PC the main light rapidly blinks yellow and it is stuck in failsafe mode. S1 on the transmitter is set to Atti (I assume S1 means the top right knob that can go between GPS top, ATTI middle, and ATTI bottom - I have that set to ATTI middle).

I've searched all over google and haven't found anything helpful for my issue or what I can do to try and fix it or understand what is wrong. What can I do to get my drone up and running again?
2018-3-4
Use props
Bounty_V
New

United States

So to summarize: my DJI Phantom is stuck in failsafe mode, AND it has lost signal from the transmitter. How do I pair the transmitter while stuck in failsafe mode and how do I exit failsafe mode? The instructions on how to pair the transmitter aren't working, and since the transmitter isn't paired I can't use the transmitter to exit failsafe mode.
2018-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules