1899 6 2018-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gixermark
lvl.1
Flight distance : 371 ft

United Kingdom

Hi all
Just received my dji goggles, updated etc and linked to Mavic Air.
Going through the menu I fail to see HD to enable me to change smooth mode / HD or the other one ( can't recall! )
Posted on another site and I'm told you can only live view in 720p on the air ... is this true?
If so why? The camera is equal to if not better than the pro.
Could this be a software update later for dji to change or is it just not possible to live view in 1080p with air
2018-3-4
Use props
spookster
lvl.4
Flight distance : 419649 ft
Germany

so far... not possible.
2018-3-4
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

You need to make sure you have a cable to attach the Goggles to the Mavic Air.
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hey, please ensure that your goggles is in the latest firmware which supports Mavic air. Please keep us updated. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-6
Use props
Seitenwerk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 59400 ft
Austria

The answers here are interesting ^^ It's not a problem with the connection, the Spark and Mavic Air are just not able to transmit a 1080p image (neither to the connected phone nor the Goggles) due to using Wifi instead of radio frequencies like the other drones or OcuSync like the Mavic.

So if you own the DJI Spark or the DJi Mavic Air -> 720p live view on the DJI Goggles is the best and only option available.
2018-4-10
Use props
Ottotto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 156811 ft
Canada

Hi, I've posted in the Mavic Air Forum concerning the white DJI goggles.  How does one set the home station and align the compass while using the goggles?
2018-4-13
Use props
AMokDuke
lvl.1
Flight distance : 188730 ft

Hi everyone!

I just got goggles re for my Mavic air.
When I first connect them together with the USB cable, I was asked to select normal, HD and smooth mode. There was a checkbox to "save settings" too.

I selected HD mode and checked the "save settings", but I only get to see 720p30 in the live view. The mode selection menu no longer turns up when I connect them together. I probably should not have checked hat save settings check box.

Anyway, anyone knows how to switch to smooth mode (720p60) for my case? If it is even possible for the Mavic air?

Cheers
Dylan

2019-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules