Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
re: newb inspire owner and video
613 5 2018-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_prJrhP7hb7oK
lvl.1
United States

I got a real dumb question...sorry for the ignorance
I am using the Inspire in beginner mode for past couple of weeks - basically flying around to get used to the controls before I proceed any further

I would like to record video now...but for the life of me I am not sure what I need to do to enable video recording

Do I need to hit a record button in the DJI GO app or does the drone automatically record video as soon as I take off?

Thanks for any clues

Joe
2018-3-4
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Make sure you have the micro SD card in the camera first. You can hit the record button on the left top side of the remote for video (start and stop). The right side for a photo. OR You need to hit the icon in the Go app to start the recording or take a photo. The Inspire does not automatically  record.

Rich
2018-3-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. Please follow the advice above and make sure that there is enough space in the SD card. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-5
Use props
djiuser_prJrhP7hb7oK
lvl.1
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2018-3-4 12:29
Make sure you have the micro SD card in the camera first. You can hit the record button on the left top side of the remote for video (start and stop). The right side for a photo. OR You need to hit the icon in the Go app to start the recording or take a photo. The Inspire does not automatically  record.

Rich

Thanks Rich - :-)

Joe
2018-3-6
Use props
djiuser_prJrhP7hb7oK
lvl.1
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-5 22:27
Hi, there. Please follow the advice above and make sure that there is enough space in the SD card. Thanks for your support.

Thanks Elekta :-)
2018-3-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

You are welcome. Please inform us if the problem remain unsolved. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules