Osmo 2 / iPhone disappearing feature issue...
1661 7 2018-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd0375114
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5276 ft
United States

I am having a problem with the Osmo Mobile 2 and iPhones. I was using my Osmo 2 the other day filming using the feature known as "hyper-lapse". You select the feature by tapping on its icon and then completing the set-up window that appears. After a few successful shots, I went to set up the feature again and after I select the hyper-lapse icon again, I get the time lapse set-up menu. The hyper-lapse feature is gone!  
I called DJI tech support 3 times on it and after being told to download useless software, reset everything, remove and reinstall software and everything else they could think of, I was finally told there are "issues" with Apple's iOS and that they are aware of the problem. I know Apple has been releasing updates at quite a clip lately; my iOS version is 11.2.6.
I am using an iPhone 7+ but I was told it involves other models. No idea on when a fix is going to be available. FYI...

2018-3-4
Use props
c.grex
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4751 ft
United Kingdom

I haven’t the issue on my iPhone 7+, but have seen this issue.

I do have random crashes of Dji Go.
Problems reconnecting after the crash.
Loss of photos, they just disappear from the Dji Go app.
Active track will only work once you have started recording in hyperlapse.
2018-3-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Sir, we are sorry for the response from our support, may I have the firmware version of your Osmo Mobile 2 and your current version? Besides, we will need a short video about the issue for further verification, appreciate your cooperation.
If you contacted our support via phone, may I have your contact number which you are used to contact them so that we can make an investigation and keep improving our service?
2018-3-5
Use props
FLjuggler9
New
Flight distance : 138743 ft

same thing happened with me and iPhone 10
2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

FLjuggler9 Posted at 2018-5-30 07:16
same thing happened with me and iPhone 10

Please provide the firmware version of your Osmo mobile 2 and the DJI GO App version as well, include a short video if it's possible. Thank you.
2018-5-30
Use props
fansb543e688
New
Germany

Same issue with all motion and time lapse videos!
They show up for 10-15 minutes in editor and then vanish.
2019-2-22
Use props
_Reddy_
lvl.1
Flight distance : 617280 ft
Portugal

Same ,problem here ;( HELPPPPPP
2019-3-21
Use props
_Reddy_
lvl.1
Flight distance : 617280 ft
Portugal

You have to connect the iphone to OC/MAC, enter in ITUNES, go to SHARING FOLDER od DJI GO's APP and export/save the folder h3000STORE (something like that). The files are there. DJI THANKS YOU VERY MUCH FOR DOING NOTHING ABOUT THIS! ....this have mora than an YEAR!!
2019-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules