4744 8 2018-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
the0bone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11896 ft
Germany

Hi,
I just received an email saying, that the Tello is in Stock now!
And I visited the store 2 min after that email... no stock!

Was that email scam? Or is the stock sold in 2 minutes?
2018-3-5
Use props
DJT_MVSP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2018645 ft
Singapore

It is currently available only in US and China.
It was recently released in US and you probably entered your email while you were in the US site
2018-3-5
Use props
the0bone
lvl.2
Germany

Thanks might be. Or they send the email to everybody Because the email was written in German.
2018-3-5
Use props
DJT_MVSP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2018645 ft
Singapore

the0bone Posted at 2018-3-5 05:42
Thanks might be. Or they send the email to everybody Because the email was written in German.

I didn't receive any email regarding tello though. I did however submit the in-stock reminder in the right country.
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, Tello is only available in certain areas at this moment. We will release on our website as soon as more areas are ready. Thanks for your attention.
2018-3-5
Use props
the0bone
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-5 19:13
Hi there, Tello is only available in certain areas at this moment. We will release on our website as soon as more areas are ready. Thanks for your attention.

But yesterday somebody pressed the wrong button. Because now it is available in Germany.
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

the0bone Posted at 2018-3-5 22:55
But yesterday somebody pressed the wrong button. Because now it is available in Germany.

Yeah, the reminder will be sent continuously when more stocks are ready. The shipping will be arranged based on the estimated schedule on the product page.
2018-3-6
Use props
nofloat
lvl.1

United States

Located in the US and ordered on 3/5 at 8:30 EST.  ANy chance of recieveing it before the end this month.  

I MAY be a little impatient...
2018-3-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

nofloat Posted at 2018-3-8 17:30
Located in the US and ordered on 3/5 at 8:30 EST.  ANy chance of recieveing it before the end this month.  

I MAY be a little impatient...

The estimated shipping date of Tello is 3-5 business days after payment confirmation in our website currently. Hope you will get it in time, if the shipping is delayed, please post the order number here so that we can confirm with Sales Team, thank you.
2018-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules