Follow me not working
593 5 2018-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_BJ8iHkelhMmI
lvl.1

Norway

Hello, i have tried to set my phone on gps only and on high accuracy (using gps and wifi bluetooth etc) i have a good reception of sattelites (blue message) altitude above 10 meters, everything seems ok but when i press apply it will not go to FM mode just goes to GPS ( i have multipel flight modes enabled). I have tried with different mobile devices (Huawei) etc and always the same problem Mavic pro just hoovers in place and will not enter FM mode. Solution? Please. I am primarely using Motorola G5 plus and no dice.
2018-3-5
Use props
djiuser_BJ8iHkelhMmI
lvl.1

Norway

If anyone have got the follow me working on mavic pro, please post here what mobile device you have it working with. That would help me alot . Not talking about tracking modes, but the gps based follow me mode (FM)
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Is there a message when trying to use the Follow Me mode? If the app popped up "GPS signal weak", you might need to try in another place, and make sure the location function has enabled for DJI GO 4 app.
2018-3-6
Use props
djiuser_BJ8iHkelhMmI
lvl.1

Norway

Actually the message in the app is strong GPS and everything is blue and o.k. When I press the blue apply nothing happens the app shows not FM mode, but GPS mode and the drone is not following. I have tried several locations and never got gps signal weak message yet. Any ideas?
2018-3-6
Use props
djiuser_BJ8iHkelhMmI
lvl.1

Norway

The solution for making follow me GPS to work for me was paying for and downloading Litchi app,only with this app follow me works
2018-3-21
Use props
djiuser_BJ8iHkelhMmI
lvl.1

Norway

https://youtu.be/df-PHJyrFSA
2018-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules