remote controller not charging
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sherne
New

Philippines

can i have some advice with this problem.. my p3 pro remote controller is not charging, after a few min. the led light stops
i tried replacing the batter but get same problem, and updated the firmware  anyone can help me with this

2018-3-5
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Seems like I saw a guy on YouTube that was exploring this exact issue. He was explaining what needed to be done to fix it the charging issue with the RC. You apparently have no problem opening up your RC if you changed the battery. You might try and look this up, but other than that I would suggest maybe to just bite the bullet and purchase a used one off Ebay or something. Or return it to DJI.
2018-3-5
Use props
Phantom One
First Officer
Flight distance : 135299 ft
United States

I believe the link below is what Richard was referring to; it has been posted before.

2018-3-5
Use props
T3rdEye
Second Officer
Flight distance : 221844 ft
United States

Did you replace your battery with an original battery?  If so where did you purchase it?
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi sherne, sorry for the trouble you are having now, if the RC cannot be charged, it could be the issue of battery, the cable or the main board and so on, we recommend to send in for further evaluation by our technicians, please contact our support to start a ticket and send in.
2018-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules