Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chipke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2668323 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

Hi,
I need firmware for my CrystalSky, but I need it with DJI GO4 4.1.14, where are offline maps. Now, I have version 4.2.4 and there are not offline maps and CrystalSky have not have WWAN module or something else for online. Is possible to download "old" firmware for CsystalSky. I dont need panorama option or MavicAir support, I use Phantom 4 Pro and Mavic.

2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry that the firmware of CrystalSky cannot be downgraded, as the offline maps service of HERE Maps is unstable, we have temporarily removed this feature from DJI GO v3.1.23 for Android and DJI GO 4 v4.1.18 for Android. We apologize for any inconveniences caused. We will make this feature available in the newer version as soon as possible.
2018-3-9
Use props
Chipke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2668323 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-9 23:40
Sorry that the firmware of CrystalSky cannot be downgraded, as the offline maps service of HERE Maps is unstable, we have temporarily removed this feature from DJI GO v3.1.23 for Android and DJI GO 4 v4.1.18 for Android. We apologize for any inconveniences caused. We will make this feature available in the newer version as soon as possible.

Thanks for your reply. And why you close OTG support for Spark in newer software. This was unstable too? And when are maps unstable, online maps are not unstable? And please tell me, when you get back maps. Now, actual is version 4.2.6 and maps are not there. New versions are out for long than 4 months and maps are not there. This is too long time and nothing - no maps, no OTG, no satisfied users , no stres in DJI!!!
2018-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules