Sparks Sky Fall
792 7 2018-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Simon Bamidele Balogun
lvl.1

United States

My Spark had been flying well all day then suddenly as i was flying back to the home point, it fell out of the sky and dropped into the 18ft deep pond. The RC, drone and phone had good charge. Nothing happened to indicate it had a problem, it just dropped like a rock. I have my flight records showing how it abruptly stopped. I have refresh and need to know how to proceed to get another one or how it will be resolved, because $600 in this economy is alot of money to throw in a pond. Someone please help.

Simon
2018-3-5
Use props
chorn1966
lvl.3
Flight distance : 520512 ft
United States

Please upload your flight data to:

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

Also, i would open a support ticket with DJI, Sorry for your loss.

Once you get the info uploaded, please post the link you get here in the forum. so we can try to help find out what happened.
2018-3-5
Use props
Shrikely
lvl.1

United States

Thanx Chorn1966. I will upload immediately, and call DJI for a support ticket. Thanks again.
2018-3-5
Use props
Shrikely
lvl.1

United States

Does anyone know where i can locate the Serial Number of the remote controller: on my DJI Spark on the body of the controller?
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Really sorry for your accident. I would recommend you contact our support and start a case: http://www.dji.com/support You can provide them the flight record for further analysis.Thanks for your support.   
2018-3-5
Use props
Shrikely
lvl.1

United States

Hi guys, I contacted DJI support and they promptly answered me. I sent them my Flight records and logs, and a day later i was offered a 100% discount coupon for the exact same equipment that was lost. DJI said "we have confirmed it as a warranty case according to our analysis result". I promptly agreed to the terms, and 3 days later, which is today, I purchased the equipment back. Now I am waiting for UPS/HDL/FEDEX to bring it to my door step...lol. Now I can smile and say Thank God.
I hope everyone gets it as good as I have. I can't wait to get back in the air.
2018-3-9
Use props
Kloo Gee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

That is great news that they replaced it for you.  Would it be possible for you to still upload your FlightRecord to the site that Chorn mentioned so that we can try to learn from your experience.  I'm interested to see if there is anything in there that we can see that shows why they might have given you full warranty replacement whereas some others that have had seemingly similar experiences have not.  Thanks in advance.  Always trying to learn something new....
2018-3-9
Use props
sSkyPilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311089 ft
United States

Hi... DJI suport worked for me too once. Glad you recovered nicley. I was just wondering though! what was the return to home site set at? And how high were you above the water before it decended into it?
2018-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules