Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P3S Gimbal Pan error?
1746 5 2018-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matts4
New

Ireland

Hey I am getting a notification of a Gimbal Pan error on my phantom 3 standard. Any ideas as to what this is? Gimbal isnt moving at all when drone is powered on.
Thanks in advance!
Matt
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Matt, has the drone been involved in the crash or hard landing before? Is the gimbal responded when toggling the gimbal dial?
2018-3-6
Use props
Matts4
New

Ireland

Hey thanks for response. Ya it took a hard landing and the gimbal hasn't worked since. The gimbal doesn't repond at all. The camera itself is working fine though as I can see on the app. Any suggestions? Thanks!!
2018-3-6
Use props
RicardoGray
Captain
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Matts4 Posted at 2018-3-6 03:42
Hey thanks for response. Ya it took a hard landing and the gimbal hasn't worked since. The gimbal doesn't repond at all. The camera itself is working fine though as I can see on the app. Any suggestions? Thanks!!

Try checking and looking at all of the ribbon cables, etc. Ensure they are properly seated into their respective sockets. You can easily slide those damper bushings out of the holes and lower the whole thing  to see on the back of the gimbal assembly. Also check that ribbon on the gimbal itself. It actually plugs into a couple of places. You may gave to remove a cover to inspect it. Good luck.
2018-3-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Matts4 Posted at 2018-3-6 03:42
Hey thanks for response. Ya it took a hard landing and the gimbal hasn't worked since. The gimbal doesn't repond at all. The camera itself is working fine though as I can see on the app. Any suggestions? Thanks!!

Thanks for getting back to us. It seems that the gimbal camera was damaged in the crash. I'll recommend to send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-3-6
Use props
MyoGyi
lvl.1

Myanmar

This problem is me too I know nothing this problem , Pease tell me
2020-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules