Inspire 2 + Cendence = No HDMI Playback
1938 5 2018-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
figure1a
lvl.3
Flight distance : 622103 ft
United States

[size=14.666666984558105px]I've searched around and saw a couple people had this same issue but I haven't seen any fixes posted so I thought I'd ask here. With my Cendence controller, I am not getting playback/review through the HDMI port to a big client monitor. It works fine with live monitoring while I'm shooting. But as soon as I want to playback an image (either still or video), the client monitors just displays a grey screen (although all my altitude and other data is still visible from the live camera). Does anyone know what my issue is and how to fix?
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

First, make sure that you have an operating HDMI cable. Also, make sure that you have HDMI turned on. Send me a personal message if this issue keeps continuing.
2018-3-6
Use props
figure1a
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-3-6 13:09
First, make sure that you have an operating HDMI cable. Also, make sure that you have HDMI turned on. Send me a personal message if this issue keeps continuing.

Yes, cable works which I know because as I stated above the live picture works but when I try to do playback it just displays a gray screen.
2018-3-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi figure1a, sorry to tell you this is a normal phenomenon for Inspire 2, since the update of camera framework, when you playback the image or video, the connection of the main camera will be interrupted temporarily, the HDMI monitor will display a grey screen.
If you have CrystalSky, you can select HDMI input mode to duplicate the display in APP, then you will see the image in HDMI monitor when you playback. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-3-6
Use props
figure1a
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-6 23:50
Hi figure1a, sorry to tell you this is a normal phenomenon for Inspire 2, since the update of camera framework, when you playback the image or video, the connection of the main camera will be interrupted temporarily, the HDMI monitor will display a grey screen.
If you have CrystalSky, you can select HDMI input mode to duplicate the display in APP, then you will see the image in HDMI monitor when you playback. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Really? Nice feature.
2018-3-7
Use props
Inceptionator
lvl.1
Flight distance : 451949 ft
Australia

Mindy you mention -you can select HDMI input mode to duplicate the display in APP, then you will see the image in HDMI monitor when you playback.

Will this work with the SDI port as well , if I was connected to a field monitor by SDI.
2021-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules