Wonky gimbal
2180 32 2018-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
I don't care anymore
lvl.2
Flight distance : 476476 ft
United States

So I got my brand new Mavic Pro today and when I took it outside to fly it, the gimbal started flipping around. I calibrated the gimbal, the IMU said it wanted to be updated, the compass too, all the firmware and everything. It's still randomly going weird. Sometimes there's jello, other times, it works just fine. I got the warning about abnormal gimbal vibration and so I looked at the craft hovering and it looked like maybe one of the props was off balance, and it was, so I swapped it and now there is no more vibration error. Just the weird flipping around. Everything is seated properly... please tell me someone out there has some black magic they can tell me to fix this so I don't have to freaking send it in.

2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hey, please tell me the firmware of your drone. Can you provide us the video with the problem? Thanks for your support.
2018-3-6
Use props
Eagle_Eye
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4137720 ft
United States

If this is the dreaded "Gimbal Freaking Out" issue , FW version is irrelevant.
Check these threads......
https://mavicpilots.com/search/5 ... out&o=relevance
2018-3-6
Use props
I don't care anymore
lvl.2
United States

Eagle_Eye Posted at 2018-3-6 05:09
If this is the dreaded "Gimbal Freaking Out" issue , FW version is irrelevant.
Check these threads......
https://mavicpilots.com/search/565002/?q=gimbal+freaking+out&o=relevance

Interesting, I didn't think to use that phrasing, but this is bringing up much better results than what I tried looking for. Thanks!!!
2018-3-6
Use props
I don't care anymore
lvl.2
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-6 03:47
Hey, please tell me the firmware of your drone. Can you provide us the video with the problem? Thanks for your support.

I don't have a way to check it at the moment, but it's the most up to date firmware. I check all this stuff before flying
2018-3-6
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Use the Assistant 2 Software to update to the firmware to the most recent version.  Restart everything and let us know if this issue continues.
2018-3-6
Use props
I don't care anymore
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-3-6 14:54
Use the Assistant 2 Software to update to the firmware to the most recent version.  Restart everything and let us know if this issue continues.

I did install the most recent version. I've reset everything... all the things... and it's still acting up. My first drone flew itself into a wall and then fell into a river as a result, other users of this forum harassed me to a disgusting degree about it and start making things up in an attempt to do whatever it is they were wanting, I reported that to the admins and nothing was done, I've been told nothing WILL be done, I'm sure more will happen, I have never heard back from a single person at DJI who told me they'd "personally follow up" with me about my claim, and now my replacement drone (that I paid for... bought a whole new drone) is apparently broken out of the box. Which is great. Because it's just a matter of time before the trolls come rolling in and trolling like they do, I'll get zero help from the admins who are too afraid to take action, and my drone will still be broken.

DJI has a special way of making me angry to levels I never knew existed.
2018-3-6
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

I don't care anymore Posted at 2018-3-6 15:15
I did install the most recent version. I've reset everything... all the things... and it's still acting up. My first drone flew itself into a wall and then fell into a river as a result, other users of this forum harassed me to a disgusting degree about it and start making things up in an attempt to do whatever it is they were wanting, I reported that to the admins and nothing was done, I've been told nothing WILL be done, I'm sure more will happen, I have never heard back from a single person at DJI who told me they'd "personally follow up" with me about my claim, and now my replacement drone (that I paid for... bought a whole new drone) is apparently broken out of the box. Which is great. Because it's just a matter of time before the trolls come rolling in and trolling like they do, I'll get zero help from the admins who are too afraid to take action, and my drone will still be broken.

DJI has a special way of making me angry to levels I never knew existed.

No one should ever harass another for any reason on these forums. We don't condone that. Can you send me a personal message and provide the repair ID you had? Is this aircraft a replacement for that drone that fell in the river?
2018-3-6
Use props
I don't care anymore
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-3-6 15:25
No one should ever harass another for any reason on these forums. We don't condone that. Can you send me a personal message and provide the repair ID you had? Is this aircraft a replacement for that drone that fell in the river?

Yes, the drone I purchased recently was to replace the one that went into water.

So far as the harassment... I am stunned. I am honestly not even sure what to say. I am so blown away. I literally begged for help and I was met with silence. Things got way out of hand, and I was effectively pushed from using this forum. I spent more time trying to clear up the stupid lies these people have been spreading than I was able to spend on the actual crash itself. One of my threads got over I think 165 replies, roughly which about 85% was pure harassment, false accusations, being called a "retard" (having grown up trying to do all I could to help the less fortunate around me and getting to know the incredible personalities of LD people, I mean it in the most literal sense when I say that when I hear someone use the word "retard", it's basically like hearing the N word or the F word used to slander gay people...), and this happened numerous times. I reported each one. Nothing. Nothing at all. I eventually got a reply from another admin, and I was told that, when all is said and done, the admins on this forum don't seem to believe in banning people who are known trolls or who harass others. I got a message from another user I've never had any interaction with, and they were telling me how the known trolls and jerks on here get away with absolutely anything they want, but when trying to fight back against them, the "lower user" (my words, not theirs) are the ones that end up getting banned. And it's interesting, because looking at the trolls and jerks reveals that they purchase a lot of equipment from DJI. So it seems that those of us who have yet to fork over tens of thousands of dollars to DJI are subjected to harassment and we either accept it or get lost, because if we try anything, we get banned. That's pretty messed up.

Oh- and speaking of my deceased mother. Yeah... really cool. The admins let that one slip. Thanks, guys.
2018-3-6
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

I don't care anymore Posted at 2018-3-6 16:14
Yes, the drone I purchased recently was to replace the one that went into water.

So far as the harassment... I am stunned. I am honestly not even sure what to say. I am so blown away. I literally begged for help and I was met with silence. Things got way out of hand, and I was effectively pushed from using this forum. I spent more time trying to clear up the stupid lies these people have been spreading than I was able to spend on the actual crash itself. One of my threads got over I think 165 replies, roughly which about 85% was pure harassment, false accusations, being called a "retard" (having grown up trying to do all I could to help the less fortunate around me and getting to know the incredible personalities of LD people, I mean it in the most literal sense when I say that when I hear someone use the word "retard", it's basically like hearing the N word or the F word used to slander gay people...), and this happened numerous times. I reported each one. Nothing. Nothing at all. I eventually got a reply from another admin, and I was told that, when all is said and done, the admins on this forum don't seem to believe in banning people who are known trolls or who harass others. I got a message from another user I've never had any interaction with, and they were telling me how the known trolls and jerks on here get away with absolutely anything they want, but when trying to fight back against them, the "lower user" (my words, not theirs) are the ones that end up getting banned. And it's interesting, because looking at the trolls and jerks reveals that they purchase a lot of equipment from DJI. So it seems that those of us who have yet to fork over tens of thousands of dollars to DJI are subjected to harassment and we either accept it or get lost, because if we try anything, we get banned. That's pretty messed up.

Thats really sad. People come onto this forum to seek assistance and help and to provide their experienced help to others. No Single person should be harrassed here for asking for help and no ones question should be regarded has a stupid question. I am a Trainer for my company and always tell my staff that there is no SUCH THINGH HAS A STUPID QUESTION and always encourage the asking of questions.

that is nature to ask and learn from others experience. We all at some stage knew nothing and learnt along the ways. I may not be an experienced pilot and consider myself very junior to the others here and have found that Generally guys like Watchberger, Beakaru, Kloo, Hallmark just to name a few very helpfull to others and always there to assist everyone without shooting them down. Maybe the next time try and PM one of these guys and I am sure you will be blown away by their expert advise.

Again I am really sadden that you had to experience that on this Forum.
2018-3-7
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Dirty Bird Posted at 2018-3-7 03:13
OMG...

The guy crashed his drone.  Accidents happen & no one gave him grief because he crashed.  

Well there is always 3 sides to every story.
2018-3-7
Use props
I don't care anymore
lvl.2
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 2018-3-7 03:13
OMG...

The guy crashed his drone.  Accidents happen & no one gave him grief because he crashed.  

This is exactly what I am talking about. You are conflating every single thing you're talking about to fit your own flawed narrative. I didn't "tear it to bits"... the thing fell into pieces. Literally fell apart in my hand. When I had the drone in my hand, I went to open one of the arms and a piece of the hinge fell to the ground. I went to close the arm and another piece broke, and then the arm was no longer attached to the body. YOU then claimed that I ripped the arm off. You have literally zero evidence to make such a claim, yet you do it anyway. As the rest of the drone began to crumble in one of the more surreal moments I have had in a long time, I stood there trying to figure out what was happening. Pieces kept falling. I had no idea what to do. There was a pie pan a foot from me. I decided that the pan was just as good as anything else to put the pieces in, so I put the pieces in the pan. YOU, for some bizarre reason, found this to be unacceptable and obviously expected me to put everything else in another container, which is proof that you were just looking for any reason at all to start slinging around stupid and extremely harassing posts and claims. Why that pie pan thing was such a big thing is solid proof that you were looking to troll. And troll you did. That is ALL you did. Your baseless accusations turned into a complete nightmare when others joined in and started making a huge deal about stupid, inane details and I quickly began receiving pure harassment and trolling, completely distracting from the issue of WHAT HAPPENED TO CAUSE MY DRONE TO HIT A WALL AND FALL INTO THE WATER. I mentioned that I didn't want to post flight records after this idiotic ****show of you and your troll buddies heated up, because I really do value my privacy and I absolutely, under no circumstances, wanted to give any personal information to you because you showed yourself to be a piece of trash that laughs at the misfortunes of others, yet when all I said was "No- I am not going to give up any personal information for anyone to see", you made some stupid remark about why would I think people were coming to hurt me... seriously? When did I say I thought anyone would come and hurt me? Again- something you made up. After getting harassed to such a degree as I was by YOU, why in god's name would I give you more information you could use to possibly find ways to take the harassment to a new level? It's a smart idea to not just give more information than is needed, because by the time the the remark was made that I should post the records, things were so out of hand that there was no point in giving YOU what I gave DJI- all the flight logs. All. Every. Single. Last. One. I just didn't give YOU the logs, and you didn't like that, so you threw a hissy fit about it.

The video? Not deleted. Privacy settings were changed so as to take away your opportunity to continue to get your laughs in, laughs at my expense, just because you didn't agree with the way I handled a drone which freaked out, hit a wall, fell into flooded river waters, and then the container I used to put the pieces in.......... which, again, WHY DOES THAT MATTER TO YOU SO MUCH?!??? WHO CARES??!????? Apparently only trolls care. So what did you say I did to my drone? You claimed I hit it with a hammer at first, but then you later added a chisel in there somehow, and I read these words in complete disbelief because of how ridiculous they all were. I didn't break my own drone, Mike Lovelace. I actually really liked that drone. A lot. And it was a very heartbreaking experience to lose it, especially in the way I did. And that was made worse by your idiotic comments and baseless claims. It takes the mind of a low intelligence person to spit the claims against me that you did, and it became offensive to hear YOU claim I smashed a $1,200 item I cherished to pieces in order to gain attention. If I wanted attention, I would have a million and one different ways to go about getting it, but intentionally destroying something I valued so much is not one of those ways. Again... it takes the mind of someone who disregards logic to say something so dumb. And I want to repeat this one more time................. even though I've said it to YOU probably 5 times now............... THE VIDEO IS AVAILABLE FOR DJI TO SEE, JUST NOT YOU, AND THAT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE A TROLL AND YOU'RE TRYING TO KEYBOARD WARRIOR THIS SITUATION FOR LAUGHS. Fortunately, only a few people bought into this whole confabulation  of yours. Unfortunately, the ones that did refused to shut up about it and let me do what I needed to do. You are not DJI. You do not have the authority to demand this and that. I have no obligation to show you anything. Everything was- and still is... even more now than before, actually- available to DJI. Something I repeated over and over and over again, but this didn't satisfy you. So you decided to keep going like you had the authority to demand things from me. But, again, you do not, and I will not give you a single thing. Every single time I attempted to dispel your accusations, you just tossed it all to the side and kept going. So I want to repeat something you've said a few times, and that is WHO DOES THAT??! Who takes all the times I poked holes in BS logic with facts and pretends to have never seen them? Apparently you do. And that's really just pathetic. This is what you do with your life and your free time, and that is really sad. Truly, it is pathetic. You stick your nose where it doesn't belong and act like you have the higher ground while doing nothing more than acting like a complete POS and finding joy in the misfortune of others. Just the saddest way a person can be. And that is why I "edited" my posts... I was tired of dealing with you. I tried to extend an olive branch to you to get you to shut up, but you refused and you kept going, and so I did all I could to just find a way to be done with it all. I wasn't hiding anything. I am not hiding anything. I was just trying to get away from your toxic, narcissistic bullying because I couldn't take it anymore. I can not deal with people like you. The lack of intelligence and the absence of the most fundamentally basic form of social skills is infuriating to say the least. People like you think you are much smarter than you really are and you think that others are either on the same level as you, or, more times than not, underneath you, but that's just an example of your flawed condition. I tried to end this amicably, but you couldn't be bothered. Why? Because you just wanted to keep trolling. You had a golden opportunity to get what you wanted, and you just kept going. Much like you have here. THAT is evidence. And do you honestly think that the admins can't see all the posts in question? Do you really think they have no access to see everything for themselves? Really? Are you serious? How little you know...

"Nobody said a word to him"... you wouldn't shut up and I truly believe that you need to be dealt with properly in order to keep you from turning this forum into a troll's paradise of a dumpster fire. What just happened above is me shutting you down. Literally anything you say past this point has zero validity. I've spoken with others who cast doubt on my claims and I was able to rationalize with them and things leveled out. But you keep going for some miserable reason. Get a life and just shut up. Let DJI handle these things and go on with your meaningless life. Stop spreading your misery, your bitterness, and your toxicity to others and stop bothering people. You are less than nothing to me. If you are really as obsessed with me as you are showing yourself to be, then that's creepy and a sign that you have major problems. But those problems are not mine. So just shut up. I know you'll find some 2nd grade way to try and save face and say more nonsense, but honestly, I've completely invalidated everything you think you have, so just keep that in mind when you childishly mash away your words on your keyboard with your internet tough guy fingers. Nobody cares anymore. Only you. And anyone who may still care about this whole 3 ring is of zero importance.
2018-3-7
Use props
I don't care anymore
lvl.2
United States

Suren Posted at 2018-3-7 03:24
Well there is always 3 sides to every story.

Yeah... this guy feels really important enough and entitled to push his weight around like he has some sort of authority and some platform with which he can just act like a total jerk without consequence. If the admins of this board have any form of a backbone, they'll see how far he went with this and realize that he was just in this for the kicks of trolling. I loathe people like him. Dead weight obstacles in the way of anyone trying to accomplish something.
2018-3-7
Use props
I don't care anymore
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-3-6 15:25
No one should ever harass another for any reason on these forums. We don't condone that. Can you send me a personal message and provide the repair ID you had? Is this aircraft a replacement for that drone that fell in the river?

See above. It's an example of the nonsense I am talking about. Go take a look at the ridiculous amount of harassment and trolling he threw around. It breaks every posted rule in the very first pinned post on this forum about harassment. I am calling you and other admins out- look at this and really consider what people like him do to the image of DJI when they act the way he has. The fact that I have received more than one PM from people telling me that the admins on this forum allow trolling to continue on and ban those who speak out against it is frankly disturbing.
2018-3-7
Use props
Malakai_UK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 536115 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wow, not taking sides here but yeah i saw some of that video before it was removed and thought wtf is this guy doing? You were literally snapping parts to pieces. I thought why aren't you just keeping it as is and sending it back to DJI for analysis. That the post stinks of someone hiding something and trying to be dishonest, that maybe you tried to destroy any evidence of malpractice and hope that DJI would give out a new drone.
I might be wrong but thats the impression I got.

I've been on here enough to know that people here are really helpful, but can smell bullshot a mile away. To help yourself here, be transparent, it might be in your best interest to post your flight logs and that video to show everyone the truth.
2018-3-7
Use props
Mavic Ace
lvl.4
Flight distance : 333976 ft
  • >>>
United States

A drone doesn’t just crumble to pieces in your hands. That’s not possible. You crashed it then you tore it apart, borrowed your mom’s pie pan (she’s still looking for it by the way, she told me last night) made a video of yourself further breaking it, then posted that video on the manufacturer’s forum and demanded they replace it. That in and of itself is insane. Then, if we are to believe you, after having their product disintegrate in your hand, you went out and bought another one which you are now having trouble with. I own 4 of their products and I’ve never once had a malfunction. I know if I bought a product that was so shoddy that it literally fell apart in my hands I wouldn’t go out and spend another whole days pay on a new one. I work too hard to spend 8 hours of my wages on a piece of junk. Well, that’s my 2 cents. Gotta go, your mom is calling. She’s insatiable. Gotta love a good cougar who bakes pies.
2018-3-7
Use props
I don't care anymore
lvl.2
United States

Yeah, ok, you're all right. I intentionally destroyed my drone for fun and wanted to make friends with all of you because I thought you were just so cool.

What do you not understand about the fact that I've provided everything to DJI? The video you can't get over, the actually video of the crash, the flight records... seriously. You're not who I need to give proof to. DJI is. And they have it. So stop saying I broke the thing on purpose, because I didn't. If you really think that, then I will promise you that you have no common sense. You also think too highly of yourselves to think that I am so stupid that I would destroy it, broadcast it, then run and hide "when you called me out"... you didn't call me out. You acted like a bunch of trolls. You had literally zero evidence of your seriously stupid accusations of a hammer, but you went with that anyway. I showed the actual damage on camera. And I showed it very, very clearly. If you were too stupid to realize that the breakage was not at all blunt force related (I even commented that there was no visible damage to the body of the drone after I recovered it, but I'm guessing you missed that part too. Which is convenient).

Again... for the lowlife scum out there- I did not intentionally break my drone. If you believe that, then you are either too dumb to know what reality is, you are going by hearsay, or you are trolls. Mavic Ace- you're another one that only jumped in to harass me. That's all you did. That's it.

How can one forum be so toxic when it's run by a company like this?
2018-3-7
Use props
I don't care anymore
lvl.2
United States

Malakai_UK Posted at 2018-3-7 07:35
Wow, not taking sides here but yeah i saw some of that video before it was removed and thought wtf is this guy doing? You were literally snapping parts to pieces. I thought why aren't you just keeping it as is and sending it back to DJI for analysis. That the post stinks of someone hiding something and trying to be dishonest, that maybe you tried to destroy any evidence of malpractice and hope that DJI would give out a new drone.
I might be wrong but thats the impression I got.

And I'll repeat it just for effect-

No way I am posting ANYTHING for these clowns to see. I did that once and they took it and made up their own story. Now here we are. Nobody cares about what actually happened. Nobody. All they want to do is act like the losers they are. DJI HAS EVERYTHING THEY NEED. IT IS THAT SIMPLE.

As far as "literally snapping parts to pieces"... oh wow, yeah, totally. One piece I picked up off the ground that was already broken. About the size of a quarter. I guess that's enough to cast me into the bad box on this board.

People... get with it. Why do people insist on pushing this? What do they get out of it? So sure of themselves, yet they are full of it and it's amazing. I've never seen so many people argue one thing so heavily when they are dead wrong. I cleared everything, it wasn't enough. I'd say one thing, people would take it and twist it. I'd post something, people would see it and claim stupid lies. I can't win. Nobody is correct when they say I did this on purpose. It's that simple.
2018-3-7
Use props
I don't care anymore
lvl.2
United States

And one last thing-

I put everything out there for anyone to see. And when I did, things went south really quick. Absolutely nothing I said or did was sufficient. Nothing. So what would be the point of put anything else up? You're only looking to cause more problems. That's it. And you know it. So stop saying things like I need to be more transparent. When I was, people lost their minds because of what they thought they saw.
2018-3-7
Use props
Mavic Ace
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I don't care anymore Posted at 2018-3-7 08:06
Yeah, ok, you're all right. I intentionally destroyed my drone for fun and wanted to make friends with all of you because I thought you were just so cool.

What do you not understand about the fact that I've provided everything to DJI? The video you can't get over, the actually video of the crash, the flight records... seriously. You're not who I need to give proof to. DJI is. And they have it. So stop saying I broke the thing on purpose, because I didn't. If you really think that, then I will promise you that you have no common sense. You also think too highly of yourselves to think that I am so stupid that I would destroy it, broadcast it, then run and hide "when you called me out"... you didn't call me out. You acted like a bunch of trolls. You had literally zero evidence of your seriously stupid accusations of a hammer, but you went with that anyway. I showed the actual damage on camera. And I showed it very, very clearly. If you were too stupid to realize that the breakage was not at all blunt force related (I even commented that there was no visible damage to the body of the drone after I recovered it, but I'm guessing you missed that part too. Which is convenient).

If what you’re saying is true, which it isn’t, why would you post your story to a public forum rather than dealing directly with DJI?  It seems like you just want attention and now you enjoy playing like you’re a victim. Oh, your mom says “Hi”. At least that’s what I think she said. Her mouth was full and she mumbled something.
2018-3-7
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

wow two threads of inane drivel from the same clown.
2018-3-7
Use props
IDontCareAnymore's MOTHER
New

Canada

I don't care anymore Posted at 2018-3-7 08:18
And one last thing-

I put everything out there for anyone to see. And when I did, things went south really quick. Absolutely nothing I said or did was sufficient. Nothing. So what would be the point of put anything else up? You're only looking to cause more problems. That's it. And you know it. So stop saying things like I need to be more transparent. When I was, people lost their minds because of what they thought they saw.

I don't want to bother you and your friends but have you seen my pan, Jason? I've been looking for it this last week.

Oh, and daddy's looking for his hammer. You tell him if you find  it, alright sweetheart? Mommy loves her special, special boy and wouldn't want him to be hurt by grown person tools...
2018-3-7
Use props
Mavic Ace
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I don't care anymore Posted at 2018-3-7 08:18
And one last thing-

I put everything out there for anyone to see. And when I did, things went south really quick. Absolutely nothing I said or did was sufficient. Nothing. So what would be the point of put anything else up? You're only looking to cause more problems. That's it. And you know it. So stop saying things like I need to be more transparent. When I was, people lost their minds because of what they thought they saw.

The problem was you were never transparent (unlike your mom’s nightie). You were intentionally opaque and your story made no sense. We listened to you moan for three days. Then we finally called you out on your obvious BS. Speaking of moaning, your mom’s calling from the other room. What’s that buzzing sound?
2018-3-7
Use props
Mavic Ace
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

M2Wair Posted at 2018-3-7 08:33
wow two threads of inane drivel from the same clown.

Three really. He started a separate thread to complain about how mean we were. If he’s anything like his mom he loves a good spanking and some verbal humiliation
2018-3-7
Use props
New

Canada

Mavic Ace Posted at 2018-3-7 08:57
Three really. He started a separate thread to complain about how mean we were. If he’s anything like his mom he loves a good spanking and some verbal humiliation

Please stop insulting my son. He does his best and just wants his problems to be fixed.

You two should forget about this and become friends again.
2018-3-7
Use props
Mavic Ace
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

IDontCareAnymore's MOTHER Posted at 2018-3-7 09:03
Please stop insulting my son. He does his best and just wants his problems to be fixed.

You two should forget about this and become friends again.

You know what happens when you get mouthy. Bring me my belt and you better grab some lube unless you feel really brave, you little pie cougar.
2018-3-7
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Mavic Ace Posted at 2018-3-7 08:57

I'm afraid I just don't for the life of me see what he is gaining from this, two threads regarding a wonky gimbal, and now a defective battery!

This is just a train wreck, but I wish him well and hope he resolves his issues.

2018-3-7
Use props
Mavic Ace
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

M2Wair Posted at 2018-3-7 09:09
I'm afraid I just don't for the life of me see what he is gaining from this, two threads regarding a wonky gimbal, and now a defective battery!

This is just a train wreck, but I wish him well and hope he resolves his issues.

Just grab a pint and enjoy the show. That’s what his mom told me.
2018-3-7
Use props
New

Canada

M2Wair Posted at 2018-3-7 09:09

My son doesn't have any battery problem for your information- I am the only one that does.
2018-3-7
Use props
Mavic Ace
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

IDontCareAnymore's MOTHER Posted at 2018-3-7 09:12
My son doesn't have any battery problem for your information- I am the only one that does.

Who are you kidding? We know you stepped up to the plug in Hitachi in your late teens.
2018-3-7
Use props
New

Canada

Mavic Ace Posted at 2018-3-7 09:44
Who are you kidding? We know you stepped up to the plug in Hitachi in your late teens.

I'm going to take this to the mods if you continue- my son is still very much immature and we cannot afford him to be insulted like this. Please, we have worked hard with social workers to make his life bearable. Do not make his case worse than it already is.
2018-3-7
Use props
Mavic Ace
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

IDontCareAnymore's MOTHER Posted at 2018-3-7 10:05
I'm going to take this to the mods if you continue- my son is still very much immature and we cannot afford him to be insulted like this. Please, we have worked hard with social workers to make his life bearable. Do not make his case worse than it already is.

Well, if you’d come over to my place like I suggested he wouldn’t have to hear you. But I understand why you can’t leave him home alone. It’s a tough situation to be in, but I don’t understand why his dad has to sit in the corner and watch. It’s a little unsettling but hot in a really creepy Craig’s List kind of way.
2018-3-7
Use props
daev2018
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12263747 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI should delete this entire thread. It is despicable on all parts.
2018-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules