Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Do the problem of killing Spark with Assistant 2 version. support...
1008 9 2018-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nixuspix
Captain
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Hello everyone!
Some time ago there was an info about problem with Assistant 2 version for Mac, bricking the Spark, if used to updtae firmware on Spark.
Is this problem solved already?
I am going to add Mavic Air to my Spark and this issue may become actual
Thank You for the answer,
Please give a link, if it is possible to the Mac version of Assistant 2 supporting both versions
Thank You
2018-3-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. I would recommend you download the Assistant 2 in the spark's download section. Or please ensure that you use the V1.2.2.845 version of DJI Assistant 2. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-6
Use props
nixuspix
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-6 01:26
Hi, there. I would recommend you download the Assistant 2 in the spark's download section. Please ensure that you use the V1.2.2.845 version of DJI Assistant 2. Thanks for your support.

But Spark's Download section offers only version 1.2.0 from 29.12.2017.
Give me please a link to the version 1.2.2.845 you mention
Thank You
2018-3-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

nixuspix Posted at 2018-3-6 01:34
But Spark's Download section offers only version 1.2.0 from 29.12.2017.
Give me please a link to the version 1.2.2.845 you mention
Thank You

Sorry for the misunderstanding. You can use both assistant from the spark section or v1.2.2.845 to update your spark. Here is the new version of assistant: https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads The problem is solved by releasing the new version.
2018-3-6
Use props
nixuspix
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-6 02:28
Sorry for the misunderstanding. You can use both assistant from the spark section or v1.2.2.845 to update your spark. Here is the new version of assistant: https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads The problem is solved by releasing the new version.

Thank You for kind reply
2018-3-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

nixuspix Posted at 2018-3-6 02:44
Thank You for kind reply

You are welcome. Please contact us if you need help.
2018-3-6
Use props
AlvaroX
lvl.3
Flight distance : 155548 ft
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-6 02:28

the new version (DJI Assistant 2 v1.2.3) only allows to do a firmware update or downgrade. i am unable to download flight records or black box data from the spark..

i am using a mac.
2018-4-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

AlvaroX Posted at 2018-4-26 10:19
the new version (DJI Assistant 2 v1.2.3) only allows to do a firmware update or downgrade. i am unable to download flight records or black box data from the spark..

i am using a mac.

Did you try to change a PC for check? If the problem remains, please tell me the firmware of your drone and provide a screenshot of the situation. I will help you forward it.
2018-5-4
Use props
AlvaroX
lvl.3
Flight distance : 155548 ft
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-4 04:50
Did you try to change a PC for check? If the problem remains, please tell me the firmware of your drone and provide a screenshot of the situation. I will help you forward it.

the firmware is the latest avialable for the spark. and the screenshots are similar to other that have reported the issue between DJI assitant and macs. we can only update the firmware but we are not able download the flight logs or black box data from the AC.

i do not have a pc to test this since i don't use Pc's at home.
2018-5-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

AlvaroX Posted at 2018-5-7 08:35
the firmware is the latest avialable for the spark. and the screenshots are similar to other that have reported the issue between DJI assitant and macs. we can only update the firmware but we are not able download the flight logs or black box data from the AC.

i do not have a pc to test this since i don't use Pc's at home.

I would transferred it to our engineers for further check. Please wait patiently.
2018-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules