M100 with Zenmuse Z30 gimbal head - Zenmuse XT V2
1766 4 2018-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_yfuixQOTw47m
lvl.2

Greece

I purchased a couple of weeks ago a M100 together with a Zenmuse Z30 and a Zenmuse XT V2.

After finishing with the assembly of the M100, the Zenmuse Z30 worked fine! On the other hand the Zenmuse XT has never worked!

I have done everything according to the instruction videos and the inputs I got from talking on the phone with DJI (firmware updates etc.). It still did not work. The XT was only doing a couple of turns automatically and then nothing. I've tried the particular XT on an Inspire and it worked fine, but not on the M100.

After talking to DJI Holland, I have sent the Zenmuse XT to the repair center as instructed to do so. They said they updated the firmware and that it was working. I received it today and again nothing. The gimbal makes two turns clockwise and counter-clockwise and then stops moving, producing a short beaping sound.

The system setup is a typical M100, with a Z30 gimbal head installed and the XT is mounted with a M200 adapter.

Any idea why it doesn't work? It is really upsetting that even DJI could not solve this issue, with me ending up paying a huge amount of money for a system that does not work!
2018-3-6
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

If the repair center is able to get your setup to work sufficiently and it is shipped to you, you have a functioning aircraft. Please go to this link and review the dual gimbal set up to make sure that you are properly setting  up this aircraft: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/m100/M100_User_Manual_EN.pdf

Can you send me a personal message? Also, advise on the M200 Adapter and explain about how you got to that point of using that with the XT camera. I appreciate your time and look forward towards assisting you.
Also advise on the type of App  you are using.
2018-3-6
Use props
Leofuica
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1107146 ft
  • >>>
Chile

Hi, XT V2 dont work in M100, only with M200 y M210, you need XT V1
2018-3-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Leofuica Posted at 2018-3-6 14:56
Hi, XT V2 dont work in M100, only with M200 y M210, you need XT V1

Hi Leofuica, that is not right, the updated XT will not affect compatibility with older DJI platform, it is still compatible with M100, M600, M600 Pro and Inspire 1 drones.
2018-3-7
Use props
Leofuica
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1107146 ft
  • >>>
Chile

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-7 02:33
Hi Leofuica, that is not right, the updated XT will not affect compatibility with older DJI platform, it is still compatible with M100, M600, M600 Pro and Inspire 1 drones.

Hi Mindy, you right
2018-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules