567 3 2018-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CanonMax
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Until the last DJI GO 4 App Update (iOS v 4.2.6), when looking/checking flights in the app you could check "standard", "Satellite" or "Hybrid" for the map which shows the flights.
This preference was kept until the next time you wanted to check or look at a flight. Even when you quitted this DJI GO 4 app.

I noticed that this preference is NOT present anymore and that you need to select and re-select EVERY time which map you want when you look at your flights. Even within the same session, unless you use the < of > to go to the previous/next flight.

I thought it was a GOOD idea to keep the selected preference. Maybe the engineers can have a look at this phenomenon....

I just checked the DJI GO App (v 3.1.28) ... here it still keeps the preference you select...

Thank you
2018-3-6
Use props
M109
lvl.4

New Zealand

Also it doesn't remember the Zoom Level when changing  between the Camera View and Map View
2018-3-6
Use props
CanonMax
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

M109 Posted at 2018-3-6 12:15
Also it doesn't remember the Zoom Level when changing  between the Camera View and Map View

this has always been the case... that's not a big problem I think...
2018-3-7
Use props
M109
lvl.4

New Zealand

CanonMax Posted at 2018-3-7 02:51
this has always been the case... that's not a big problem I think...

It hasn't always been the case, it has always remembered the zoom level up until this latest update.
2018-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules