Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ask my refund
746 12 2018-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_AxfgLivFT3Vp
lvl.1

Australia

Hi everybody !

I done a purchase there is few days but it's not send. And I have to leave of my adress.
So I wish to have my cash.

How long my cash is come back ?I don't receive the mail for my refund, it's normal ?

Thanks

2018-3-6
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Refund would go back to the credit card that you put the purchase on.  
2018-3-6
Use props
BeastMaster_101
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1082992 ft
Canada

I would assume they would at least send a confirmation email or something. Unfortunately I cant tell you what has to exactly happen because I have never requested a refund. Im sure others here will help you with that.
2018-3-6
Use props
djiuser_AxfgLivFT3Vp
lvl.1

Australia

Yes it's very strange, I don't receive the confirmation. I hope receive a confirmation today and my cash in few days
2018-3-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

djiuser_AxfgLivFT3Vp Posted at 2018-3-6 16:48
Yes it's very strange, I don't receive the confirmation. I hope receive a confirmation today and my cash in few days

Hi, please tell me your order number so I can check the status for you. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-6
Use props
djiuser_AxfgLivFT3Vp
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-6 19:01
Hi, please tell me your order number so I can check the status for you. Thanks for your support.

Hi !
It's my number order : 0619608623960
2018-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_AxfgLivFT3Vp Posted at 2018-3-7 02:11
Hi !
It's my number order : 0619608623960

Thanks for the order number, the refund process has been completed, you will receive the money in a few days, appreciate your patience.
2018-3-7
Use props
djiuser_AxfgLivFT3Vp
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-7 20:26
Thanks for the order number, the refund process has been completed, you will receive the money in a few days, appreciate your patience.

Hi !
I receive the confirmation by mail the 03/08 but I don't receive my cash !
How long do I have to wait to get my money ?

Thanks
2018-3-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_AxfgLivFT3Vp Posted at 2018-3-13 16:25
Hi !
I receive the confirmation by mail the 03/08 but I don't receive my cash !
How long do I have to wait to get my money ?

Sorry to know you still haven't received the refund, I'm confirming with our Sales Team, please wait a moment, I will come back to you soon.
2018-3-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for your patience. I have confirmed with our Sales Team, usually, as long as the package has not been shipped out, we will not receive the money but a pre-authorization, once you cancel the order, the pre-authorization is canceled too, you said you have received the confirmation email, may I have a screenshot of the email? Thank you.
2018-3-15
Use props
djiuser_AxfgLivFT3Vp
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-15 01:54
Hi there, sorry for your patience. I have confirmed with our Sales Team, usually, as long as the package has not been shipped out, we will not receive the money but a pre-authorization, once you cancel the order, the pre-authorization is canceled too, you said you have received the confirmation email, may I have a screenshot of the email? Thank you.

Hi !!
Here are the screenshots for my order.
I always wait the refund !
32224634-EB19-488C-BFC1-B20E074AF090.png
2018-3-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_AxfgLivFT3Vp Posted at 2018-3-17 23:56
Hi !!
Here are the screenshots for my order.
I always wait the refund !

Thank you, I will confirm this case again with the Sales Team. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
2018-3-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, here's an update. Since your order payment method is via credit card, you've never been charged, the email is just the confirmation of cancelling your temporary authorization, you can refer to the details of the payment below, more info, please visit: https://www.dji.com/support/purchase?site=brandsite&from=footer
You can also check your account to confirm. payment.png
2018-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules