Mavic Air changes to smart capture on its own - help!
1085 8 2018-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ATR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3409 ft
Singapore

Hi,

My Mavic Air keeps on changing to "smart capture" mode uninstructed. I then turn it back to "normal" flight mode but it reverts back to smart capture again with the warning message "camera settings adjusted". I imagine this could be quite dangerous as if I am out flying and the quad changes modes and detects a person, I would lose control. See video of my recent flight where this is happening. I have tried refreshing firmware of Mavic Air / Controller / updating DJI Go 4 App / updating iOS with no luck.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Alastair

[/url]

12 hours ago
Reply Upvote Downvote

2018-3-6
Use props
ATR
lvl.1
Singapore

2018-3-6
Use props
hungdang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4931706 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi ATR,
Try to use different phone, if the problem still there then contact DJI support
2018-3-6
Use props
ATR
lvl.1
Singapore

It is an iPhone 6 plus so I don’t think that is the issue. I have contacted DJI Support and spoke to a “technician”, although she was less than helpful (put politely). I don’t want to have to go through that process again so any other ideas from the DJI community would be much appreciated!!
2018-3-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

ATR Posted at 2018-3-6 18:51
It is an iPhone 6 plus so I don’t think that is the issue. I have contacted DJI Support and spoke to a “technician”, although she was less than helpful (put politely). I don’t want to have to go through that process again so any other ideas from the DJI community would be much appreciated!!

Thanks for your feedback and attention. Please tell me the version of your app and the firmware of your drone. The situation will be forwarded.
2018-3-6
Use props
ATR
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-6 23:25
Thanks for your feedback and attention. Please tell me the version of your app and the firmware of your drone. The situation will be forwarded.

The app and the firmware are the most recent:

DJI Go 4: v4.2.6 (3084)
Mavic Air: v01.00.0200
Controller: v01.00.0100
Iphone 6 plus
iOS: 11.2.6

I have tried everything to fix the issue. I have reinstalled firmware of drone and controller and reinstalled the app. Still having the same issue. Can you help?

Alastair
2018-3-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

ATR Posted at 2018-3-7 03:36
The app and the firmware are the most recent:

DJI Go 4: v4.2.6 (3084)

Alastair, we will forward this case to our engineers, it would be very helpful if you can provide us with the flight data from the drone for a further investigation.
2018-3-8
Use props
ATR
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-8 01:32
Alastair, we will forward this case to our engineers, it would be very helpful if you can provide us with the flight data from the drone for a further investigation.

Hi Thor,

Thanks for your message. You have replied to me on another thread.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-139319-1-1.html

I found out the problem is with the function button at the back of the drone. I look forward to your further advice on that thread.

Thanks a lot for your help. Much appreciated.

Alastair
2018-3-8
Use props
Trehanek
New

Hong Kong

please try to press the function button hard,if useless, please send the Aircraft to repair,thanks.
2018-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules