Latest iOS GO app and iOS version compatibility
849 1 2018-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Betamace
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2133 ft
United States

Last autumn I flew a few dozen times round my property and local parks using the iOS GO app 3.1.15 with iOS 11.2.2 on my iPhone 6s+ and never had any problems. Nice bright screen and equipped with a decent hood. Truely a pleasure to use even in direct sunlight.
When I'm flying way out in the boonies, I usually use Litchi because the Here map in the GO app is absolute garbage but sometimes my 10.1 inch Lenovo Tab2 becomes a real pain to view unless I'm standing in the shade. It's too early to plan 100 mile drives to my favorite flying areas so I'll most likely be taking advantage of these sometimes warmer days at the local ballparks etc where shade is in short supply until the leaves grow back.

Tonight I gave in to Apple's constant update reminders and let my iPhone update to iOS 11.2.6 and I'm wondering if I might have a problem unless I also update to the latest iOS GO app. I don't want to do something I might regret so I'm asking if updating the iOS GO app at this time is wise.         

2018-3-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, I would recommend you use the latest version of app. If you encounter any problem, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules