Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
i2 X5S sensor error
691 3 2018-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_WZu12heKYQV2
lvl.2
  • >>>
Belgium

I got the ' sensor error' warning and black screen with my X5S cam,  after doing FW update to  V01.01.0300
Anyone experience with the downgrade ? that is available in the Assistant2 . ...thnx ahead

2018-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to read on your difficulties, yes, you could downgrade the firmware, please have a try and then update again to see if the error persists.
2018-3-8
Use props
djiuser_WZu12heKYQV2
lvl.2
  • >>>
Belgium

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-8 02:29
Sorry to read on your difficulties, yes, you could downgrade the firmware, please have a try and then update again to see if the error persists.

Dear,
i allready did the downgrade to V01.01.0200 but no succes the' sensor error' message persists with the X5S.
i tried a X4S cam on it and it this gives a cam view , but it's not possible to take a pic or switch to Vid and rec. ; the viewer freezes for approx. 5 sec and turns Black/White.
I upgraded again to V01.01.0300 but ,no luck
I also did a factory reset  in Assistant2 , no luck
verified with 3 different  microSD cards ...
2018-3-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_WZu12heKYQV2 Posted at 2018-3-8 11:52
Dear,
i allready did the downgrade to V01.01.0200 but no succes the' sensor error' message persists with the X5S.
i tried a X4S cam on it and it this gives a cam view , but it's not possible to take a pic or switch to Vid and rec. ; the viewer freezes for approx. 5 sec and turns Black/White.

In this case, I'm afraid the drone will need to be sent in for further diagnosis by our technicians if you are sure the gimbal has been mounted properly, please start a ticket in our website and send in at your earliest convenience, we sincerely apologize for the trouble caused.
2018-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules