Inspire 2 must be restricted due to ease of use as weapon
12Next >
1856 45 2018-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg
lvl.3

Philippines

The inspire 2 can carry over 5kg of payload safely and can easily drop payload via simple drop systems that can even be 3d printed and this becomes a threat and can be banned. It can carry 5kg without main camera, just with built in cam.

5kg of battery dropped from a high altitude can certainly ignite on a house and start a fire and the inspire 2 won't be even visible. And the inspire 2 can do it over 10 miles away with a foil mod. Tnt and dynamite. It can be used by evil people, not just terrorists but also recreational people.

The inspire 2 must be heavily restricted in flight altitude, range and thrust to avoid this as a weapon material.

Likewise the inspire 2 is made for cinema and photography so restricting it to the point it cannot be used as a weapon, won't affect it's photography and cinema purposes.

This will save dji from a potential lawsuit that could take the company out.

It's too easy to use and obtain and at the same time can be weaponized.

The people who the evil one has a stronghold of can go crazy on people who are out of God
2018-3-7
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

what’s next? A ban on steak knives because they could be used as a weapon..
2018-3-7
Use props
djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg
lvl.3

Philippines

Delete this thread pls admin.
2018-3-7
Use props
djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg
lvl.3

Philippines

R&L Aerial photography Posted at 2018-3-7 03:48
what’s next? A ban on steak knives because they could be used as a weapon..

Remember it can carry and drop 5 kg from 10 miles away at an altitude not visible to humans
Nobody wants to see the next 911 done by an inspire 2.
A few of these are enough to take down skyscrapers
That could mean lawsuit to end dji

But I request the admin to delete this thread because it’s an issue that cannot be prevented by human hands
2018-3-7
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg Posted at 2018-3-7 04:03
Remember it can carry and drop 5 kg from 10 miles away at an altitude not visible to humans
Nobody wants to see the next 911 done by an inspire 2.
A few of these are enough to take down skyscrapers

Dude, I have the number of a great shrink. But just don't mention the I2 can be controlled via LTE so you don't even need to be outside to fly it nor do you need to be within normal RF signal range. OOPS, time to call the shrink
2018-3-7
Use props
djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg
lvl.3

Philippines

mixchief Posted at 2018-3-7 08:04
Dude, I have the number of a great shrink. But just don't mention the I2 can be controlled via LTE so you don't even need to be outside to fly it nor do you need to be within normal RF signal range. OOPS, time to call the shrink

10 miles tho
2018-3-7
Use props
Archangel3356
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4655896 ft
United States

So how do you restrict it to a point that it can no longer be a weapon? If the Inspire was sitting there doing nothing taking a nap and I picked it up and whacked you in the face with it, wouldn’t that still count as being a weapon? It’s the BAD PEOPLE who do these things my friend. Ban them and leave Inspires alone. We’ve got enough laws, enforce what we have and please get that number offered to you from mixchief, that was very kind of him.
2018-3-7
Use props
djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg
lvl.3

Philippines

Archangel3356 Posted at 2018-3-7 16:06
So how do you restrict it to a point that it can no longer be a weapon? If the Inspire was sitting there doing nothing taking a nap and I picked it up and whacked you in the face with it, wouldn’t that still count as being a weapon? It’s the BAD PEOPLE who do these things my friend. Ban them and leave Inspires alone. We’ve got enough laws, enforce what we have and please get that number offered to you from mixchief, that was very kind of him.

We're talking about skyscrapers..
the inspire 2 is packaged where it's ready to do the job.

2018-3-7
Use props
djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg
lvl.3

Philippines

Archangel3356 Posted at 2018-3-7 16:06

I'm requesting admin to delete this thread.
2018-3-7
Use props
djiuser_iGJqCoTNTQSa
lvl.4
United States

Women should be banned, because they're equipped to be prostitutes. Humans should be banned, because they're equipped with tools that can kill.
2018-3-7
Use props
MiniPalourde
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7 ft
Canada

Just FYI, terrorists are not out of God. They kill people for their God...
2018-3-7
Use props
Farnk666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

My vote for most pointless/deluded thread ever...
2018-3-7
Use props
djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg
lvl.3

Philippines

MiniPalourde Posted at 2018-3-7 19:39
Just FYI, terrorists are not out of God. They kill people for their God...

Yes they have a false God but that wickedness is no different from a non believer who shoots their classmates.
That's how the evil one has a stronghold of their brain. When you are out of the true living God.
2018-3-7
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

This post is inappropriate and just trying to cause fear by falsely representing this product!!  

You should be ashamed of yourself. There are plenty of model aircraft that could be used for felony crimes.  

DJI should delete post

Rich
2018-3-7
Use props
MiniPalourde
lvl.4
Canada

djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg Posted at 2018-3-7 20:18
Yes they have a false God but that wickedness is no different from a non believer who shoots their classmates.
That's how the evil one has a stronghold of their brain. When you are out of the true living God.

Please. do not try to convert anyone. This is not a christian forum.
2018-3-7
Use props
djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg
lvl.3

Philippines

MiniPalourde Posted at 2018-3-7 21:23
Please. do not try to convert anyone. This is not a christian forum.

I've seen all religions, only Christianity has the true power of God which is evident through the anointed men. You don't have to tell me what's what because you don't know Jesus.
2018-3-7
Use props
djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg
lvl.3

Philippines

RichJ53 Posted at 2018-3-7 21:22
This post is inappropriate and just trying to cause fear by falsely representing this product!!  

You should be ashamed of yourself. There are plenty of model aircraft that could be used for felony crimes.  

But hey this is a ready to do the job package
2018-3-7
Use props
Wolfman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 405659 ft
Australia

Another ripping thread!

On March 1 you wanted to tell the world how you can safely fly at 4200'. A week later, your friendly Inspire that you quite happily send up to ridiculous heights is now a weapon of mass destruction.

Don't know what you are smoking in the Philippines but I think that a few sheep have escaped from the top paddock. Can't wait to see what next week's ripping yarn will be!!

Wishing you all the best for your therapy,

regards Wolf.
2018-3-7
Use props
djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg
lvl.3

Philippines

RichJ53 Posted at 2018-3-7 21:22

Yep there are diy drones as well and events like these can't be prevented by human hands. And we don't want to cause panic to overprotective government administrations.

They might start jamming on these drones upon seeing so I agree

Please delete this thread
2018-3-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I do share your concern. But I think that is with a lot of products.
I do also get your point that limiting the range will limit the potential danger.
But that will also limit videographers getting their nice long shots.

Now I know a terrorist will find a way to destroy something. And also is not afraid to die in the process.
So you can't prevent that 100%

One thing that might work is a default hard limit to about 50m or something.
That is too close for comfort to start bombing a building I would say.
And you can unlock that by applying for something (I don't know how that would be 100% waterproof, but it is just an idea)
Now most Inspire pilots will need some kind of certificate to be able to make money out of their flying, so maybe it can be part of that procedure.

2018-3-8
Use props
Donnie -
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

RC aircraft in general have had this ability for over 50 years .

2018-3-8
Use props
Altitude Drones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1488520 ft
United Kingdom

Haven't heard of an I2 been used to blow up skyscrapers but you can do it easily enough with a car so we better ban them.

The bad guys might then use a plane so we better ban them.

Then they might just strap the bomb to themselves so we better ban humans too.

Please don't delete this thread, reading it has made me laugh my head off!

Maybe you should be more worried about this little potential problem..

Have a good day
2018-3-8
Use props
MiniPalourde
lvl.4
Canada

Mods please ban OP he's an obvious troll
2018-3-8
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI grounded all drones in the middle east recently (I believe it was Syria, not sure if it was more widespread) according to something I read on here I think, why? because they were being used to bomb the enemy (us) In Mexico the cartel uses it to attack their enemies, this is not something new nor is it something that will stop anytime soon, this world is getting more an  more violent and everything you can imagine is a tool of destruction, Someone above said humans should be banned? I couldn't agree more!
2018-3-8
Use props
snath
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5045295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hopefully you have not bought an Inspire 2 as it seems to be dangerous. Anything in life can be misused, will your next suggestion be cars as they can carry a lot of stuff and harm a lot more.
2018-3-8
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Altitude Drones Posted at 2018-3-8 04:51
Haven't heard of an I2 been used to blow up skyscrapers but you can do it easily enough with a car so we better ban them.

dude, that's nutz
2018-3-8
Use props
djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg
lvl.3

Philippines

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-3-8 02:17
I do share your concern. But I think that is with a lot of products.
I do also get your point that limiting the range will limit the potential danger.
But that will also limit videographers getting their nice long shots.

Yeah or you have to get a license and be logged in a database just for all inspire 2's to unlock it
2018-3-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg Posted at 2018-3-9 01:31
Yeah or you have to get a license and be logged in a database just for all inspire 2's to unlock it

Something like that.
Never 100% safe, but maybe a bit more
2018-3-9
Use props
djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg
lvl.3

Philippines

Altitude Drones Posted at 2018-3-8 04:51

Drones are not manned and can be used high and far away though
2018-3-9
Use props
DemolitionMan14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

This dude is an idiot! Just STFU and go enjoy your safe space.
2018-3-9
Use props
djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg
lvl.3

Philippines

DemolitionMan14 Posted at 2018-3-9 11:56
This dude is an idiot! Just STFU and go enjoy your safe space.

Why you mad? This is good for the company dji
2018-3-9
Use props
yuumee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1039029 ft
Taiwan

So we should also ban knives from a local grocery store since they can be used as a weapon too? Everything out there could be used as a weapon and you cannot prevent someone doing something bad.

Just for your info: Mavic Pro was used in Syria/Iran by both sides of the conflict. So no, the drone doesn't need to be in a size of Inspire 2 to actually do a harm.

Please, someone, delete this silly thread.
2018-3-10
Use props
djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg
lvl.3

Philippines

yuumee Posted at 2018-3-10 01:26
So we should also ban knives from a local grocery store since they can be used as a weapon too?

Please, someone, delete this silly thread.

Why you mad? knives are manned and won't take down skyscrapers
2018-3-10
Use props
dan_vector
lvl.4
Flight distance : 613753 ft
Oman

djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg Posted at 2018-3-10 01:31
Why you mad? knives are manned and won't take down skyscrapers

Are all people in the Philippines as crazy as you?? I reckon it would be a hoot to visit the place where crazy starts lol
2018-3-10
Use props
djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg
lvl.3

Philippines

dan_vector Posted at 2018-3-10 07:29
Are all people in the Philippines as crazy as you?? I reckon it would be a hoot to visit the place where crazy starts lol

You should reckon to protect dji
2018-3-10
Use props
DaBone
lvl.3

Sweden

Has any car-companies been sued? Because there have been a lot of car-bombings thru the years...
2018-3-11
Use props
djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg
lvl.3

Philippines

DaBone Posted at 2018-3-11 07:22
Has any car-companies been sued? Because there have been a lot of car-bombings thru the years...

The bombers wished the cars were unmanned
2018-3-11
Use props
DaBone
lvl.3

Sweden

djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg Posted at 2018-3-11 07:32
The bombers wished the cars were unmanned

They will be soon... ;) I give it 1-3 years, then most of us not driving cars urself longer.
2018-3-11
Use props
djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg
lvl.3

Philippines

DaBone Posted at 2018-3-11 07:41
They will be soon... ;) I give it 1-3 years, then most of us not driving cars urself longer.

Cars are still too visible and easily immobilized you mad?
2018-3-11
Use props
djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg
lvl.3

Philippines

Dji you must restrict the 5kg carrying inspire 2 or face an event that could wipe your company out.
2018-3-11
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules