Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin 2 battery red light while plugged into charger what to do ?
4261 3 2018-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Noelald
New
Flight distance : 5778 ft
Spain

hello,
One of my Ronin 2 batterries while pluged into the 4 way charger turns the status led light to red, I've lookied into the manual and it says that it indicates a "intelligent battery error" .
How can I fix this problem?? What is the next step ??

many thanks.
2018-3-7
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Double check the connection on the battery to the charger.  Make sure your battery can be charged up. If it is not, please send me a personal message. We can work on the next step.
2018-3-7
Use props
piotrb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 79213 ft
Poland

I have similar problem - I haven't found any solution
My two new batteries (Ronin MX) showed status "Hibernation mode" - according to manual: LED showed solid red and baterry level leds went off.
According to manual  - I left batteries for 20 minutes but nothing happened. They are completely dead. Nothing happens when connected to the charger (charger is ok, I have 4 batteries more and everything is ok).
2020-1-2
Use props
djiuser_btuWURmTa1u7
New

Ireland

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-3-7 08:38
Double check the connection on the battery to the charger.  Make sure your battery can be charged up. If it is not, please send me a personal message. We can work on the next step.

Hi Mark I’m also having the same issue, could you let me know what the next step is if the battery won’t remains showing up red on the charger?
2020-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules