Spark wifi connexion impossible
1796 5 2018-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_6sIvQdgH5iFI
New
France

Hi Everyone
I bought a DJI Spark device and use it withtout RC but only DJI GO 4.
With an IPad, no problem, first flight, perfect.
But I tried to connect to my Samsung Galaxy S6, the phone don't catch my Spark WiFi.
I tried with an IPhone 5S, the WiFi is detected but when I tap EXACTLY the same password as wrote on the box -> "incorrect password".
I unistall the software on both devices, nothing.
I follow all the instructions on the app about the 6 second push on the but, the 2 bips, nothing more...

My software are uptaded, and when I like to update the Spark Firmware, it's said I've to connect the Spark with the phone but, impossible without any activation or Spark WiFi connexion..
To active the Spark I tried to scan the QR Code, doesn't work, "unreadable"...

If someone have a solution, only work with Ipad, no Iphone, Galaxy ?

Thanks a lot!

2018-3-7
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

couple of points here:
1. when you used your iPad to connect to Spark, it was using the 2.4GHz frequency. your Samsung is not using that as you are in Europe. in this case: press the Spark battery button for 9 seconds (until you hear 3 beeps - that will reset Spark's WiFi)
2. when you tried to connect using your iPhone 5S was the iPad's WiFi still on? that may be a reason for which you could not connect. if iPad was connected to Spark's WiFi then your iPhone could not connect to it. try to disable the WiFi connection on your iPad and try with your iPhone.
3. if you do not want to restart the WiFi on your Spark everytime you want to use the Samsung then connect with your iPad first and change in the GO4 App the settings for WiFi: from Custom (or 2.4GHZ) to Auto. the first 13 channels (bars) represented into the Go4 App are related to the 2.4GHz while the next ones are related to the 5.8GHz (using a channel from 5.8 will shorten the range but there will be less interference) and your Samsung will connect to Spark.

also, the manual explains the differences between CE and FCC.

i hope this helps
2018-3-7
Use props
djiuser_6sIvQdgH5iFI
New
France

dj_dread Posted at 2018-3-7 13:49
couple of points here:
1. when you used your iPad to connect to Spark, it was using the 2.4GHz frequency. your Samsung is not using that as you are in Europe. in this case: press the Spark battery button for 9 seconds (until you hear 3 beeps - that will reset Spark's WiFi)
2. when you tried to connect using your iPhone 5S was the iPad's WiFi still on? that may be a reason for which you could not connect. if iPad was connected to Spark's WiFi then your iPhone could not connect to it. try to disable the WiFi connection on your iPad and try with your iPhone.

Hi !
Thanks for all these informations
Gonna test with the instructions !

Thanks a lot
2018-3-8
Use props
Akwist
New
France

dj_dread Posted at 2018-3-7 13:49
couple of points here:
2. when you tried to connect using your iPhone 5S was the iPad's WiFi still on? that may be a reason for which you could not connect. if iPad was connected to Spark's WiFi then your iPhone could not connect to it. try to disable the WiFi connection on your iPad and try with your iPhone.

It works with the samsung (3 beep technic !)
Thanks
2018-3-8
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
United States

Akwist Posted at 2018-3-8 01:16
Thanks

glad it worked!
happy flying!
2018-3-8
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Akwist Posted at 2018-3-8 01:16
Thanks

Glad that you solve the problem. Happy flying.
2018-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules