Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
original Osmo handle with mobile gimbal attachment??
1014 2 2018-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3a0fd551
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3127779 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I would like to know if there is any way of using my original osmo handle (bought originally for use with my X5 camera from my Inspire 1, now sold), with the mobile gimbal attachment? I made a £400+ investment on the handle, extra battery, microphone and microphone extra clamp, but now with the X5 camera gone, I have a redundant handle. I've read that there is no such adaptor to turn it into a osmo mobile, is this true? If so, and having invested in 5 different DJI drones and accessories amounting to well over £9000 as well as the Osmo, I feel massively let down that they can't cater for, and consider, their loyal current customers who have helped make them the enormous profits they must be raking in! I know I'm just one insignificant customer, but my god there must be untold numbers of Osmo handles out there rendered useless by DJI's intentional incompatibilities.

2018-3-7
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Captain
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

Too bad.  Another nice thing would be to have the extension arm for the Osmo Mobile contain the control photo and movement buttons.
2018-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We have Zenmuse M1 gimbal for sale in our website, it is compatible with all Osmo, Osmo+, Osmo Pro and Osmo RAW grips. After being installed on a grip, the Zenmuse M1 is able to hold a wide variety of smartphone, allowing you to shoot clear pictures and smooth, stable footage, which can transform your Osmo grip into an Osmo Mobile.
Please check more info here: https://store.dji.com/product/os ... om=search-result-v2
2018-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules