DJI Educational Discount
11964 14 2018-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brian78
lvl.1

United States

Dear DJI,

I am a junior in high school looking to sign up for the DJI Educational discount, but my school does not provide or have any way to get an edu email. Am I still eligible to get the discount? I can provide all of the other things needed to sign up, other than this.

Thanks for your time,
Brian
2018-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Brain, please send email to education@dji.com with your school's information and your student ID, the team will help to verify if you can apply Educational Discount.
2018-3-7
Use props
Jetta-The-Hut
lvl.3

United States

Brian what kind of discount is it?  I haven’t read anything about it.
2018-3-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Jetta-The-Hut Posted at 2018-3-8 16:46
Brian what kind of discount is it?  I haven’t read anything about it.

The DJI Educational Discount program is available to students, educators, and academic research staff with an approved educational email address. It allows the purchase of DJI products with a 10% discount through the DJI Online Store. Please check more details here: https://store.dji.com/education
2018-3-8
Use props
Jetta-The-Hut
lvl.3

United States

Okay thanks Mindy!
2018-3-8
Use props
Jetta-The-Hut
lvl.3

United States

Can this be used on a refurbished unit. Like the Mavic Pro?
2018-3-9
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Jetta-The-Hut Posted at 2018-3-9 04:01
Can this be used on a refurbished unit. Like the Mavic Pro?

Not on refurbished. If  you go to the link Mindy has provided, it will advise on which products are available for  this.
2018-3-9
Use props
Jetta-The-Hut
lvl.3

United States

Got it thanks!
2018-3-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

You're welcome! Feel free to contact us if there is any further question.
2018-3-10
Use props
Brian78
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-7 18:12
Hi Brain, please send email to  with your school's information and your student ID, the team will help to verify if you can apply Educational Discount.

When I send the email do I need to send a picture of my student id, or just my id number.
2018-3-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Brian78 Posted at 2018-3-17 13:17
When I send the email do I need to send a picture of my student id, or just my id number.

Please send email to the address first and our support will rely you the needed info. Or you can just send both of them. Please keep us updated. Thanks for your support.  
2018-3-17
Use props
gbe302
lvl.1
United States

Are you able to help as our school is not listed in the SDK Research discount page for engineering school.  Our school is not listed.  Could someone please help? I have emailed the education@dji.com and not heard back.
2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

gbe302 Posted at 2018-6-1 11:34
Are you able to help as our school is not listed in the SDK Research discount page for engineering school.  Our school is not listed.  Could someone please help? I have emailed the  and not heard back.

We've read your another comment and responded as well, please keep us posted there, thanks! https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Dlastpost
2018-6-1
Use props
Rawbare
New

United Kingdom

Is there a student discount in the UK? I am at Sheffield uni and looking to use a drone with an extended project, have educational email
2022-2-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Rawbare Posted at 2-9 12:29
Is there a student discount in the UK? I am at Sheffield uni and looking to use a drone with an extended project, have educational email

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Due to policy adjustment, the DJI Educational Discount program has ended globally on April 25th, 2021, at 7:00 PM (UTC+8).
2022-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules