No camera feed
3903 12 2018-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Prsmeds
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3711 ft
United States

I was  trying to fly my drone but I couldn’t get any camera feed on the screen it was just black. I took pictures and I could see the pictures but I had no footage on my screen. Any footage, any suggestions?
2018-3-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

What is the message from your app? Did you crash your drone before? Please provide a screenshot of the situation. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-7
Use props
Prsmeds
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3711 ft
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-7 18:38
What is the message from your app? Did you crash your drone before? Please provide a screenshot of the situation. Thanks for your support.

It didn't give me any message, I did crash it one time before, but it wasnt very high and there isnt much damage. Also, it is supposed to be super durable, so i dont think the crash did it. I will get you a screenshot asap
2018-3-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Prsmeds Posted at 2018-3-7 20:51
It didn't give me any message, I did crash it one time before, but it wasnt very high and there isnt much damage. Also, it is supposed to be super durable, so i dont think the crash did it. I will get you a screenshot asap

Thanks for your update. Please provide us the info for further check. If the problem remains, I would recommend you send it back for check: http://www.dji.com/support
2018-3-9
Use props
Edson Kozo Yosh
lvl.1
Brazil

Estou com problema semelhante, não aparece a imagem da camera do Spark em meu Iphone.ver fotos.
2018-3-17
Use props
Edson Kozo Yosh
lvl.1
Brazil

2018-3-17
Use props
Edson Kozo Yosh
lvl.1
Brazil

2018-3-17
Use props
Edson Kozo Yosh
lvl.1
Brazil

2018-3-17
Use props
Edson Kozo Yosh
lvl.1
Brazil

2018-3-17
Use props
Edson Kozo Yosh
lvl.1
Brazil

2018-3-17
Use props
djiuser_jPTdxu1dwZ5b
New

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-9 01:23
Thanks for your update. Please provide us the info for further check. If the problem remains, I would recommend you send it back for check: http://www.dji.com/support

Hello, I don't know if you will reply but I am experiencing the same issue. However I have a message on my app saying "Repairing Video Files"
I didn't crash I collided with a pole midair and the drone was fine, I landed it. Afterwards I restarted it and I had no video feed but had full control and could take off and land from the app. I could not access my photos or videos from the app. (sorry for necro)
2019-10-2
Use props
djiuser_jPTdxu1dwZ5b
New

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-9 01:23

Hello, I don't know if you will reply but I am experiencing the same issue. However I have a message on my app saying "Repairing Video Files"
I didn't crash I collided with a pole midair and the drone was fine, I landed it. Afterwards I restarted it and I had no video feed but had full control and could take off and land from the app. I could not access my photos or videos from the app. (sorry for necro)
2019-10-2
Use props
iskak
New

me too my drone sensor camera error and 0x8000000
pls suggerstion me
2019-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules